Reviews for Into the Darkness
Mimimikan chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
I read your stories, mostly JR and am very happy I found this pairing in your list. They are so in character it's uh mah zing! And your lemons are always yummy / eheh, eheheh. I was shocked I still didn't add you into favourite authors yet :O Always overjoyed to read your work. Loved it :)
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
oooo i do loveit
Uchiha Riddle chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Waaaah...so beautiful...*sniff* as usual, you write the most beautiful stories, I've always felt that there aren't't enough Yami no Matsui fics in FF, really, Tsuzuki and Hisoka deserve more love!
KiyameHikari-chan chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
I enjoyed this lemon very much. Thank you for a nice short story with one of my favorite stories. Descendants of Darkness is one that I really enjoy and this was a nice little break from writing my own story. Thanks again and yoku dekimashita(good work)!
EggDropSoup chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Oooh. :) I love this so much. Really good for your first YNM fanfic. Welcome to the fandom, we are happy to have you! *hands over a gift basket* I am looking forward to the lemon in the next chapter.
Don't Preach chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Hey Flamingo!

OMG I was so delighted to find you referencing the antics of this pair from Junjou Patronus that I grinned like a bigger idiot than Tsuzuki. Heh. That was my first introduction to that pair and even though I wasn't familiar with the Manga you made me love them in that, so I thought I'd try this story out.

I like the quiet start to this fic. You're waxing a little poetic these days, potato chips not withstanding. And you continued this with your description of Hisaoka through Tsuzuki's eyes. It was golden. What is it with you and purple eyed semes and green eyed ukes though, sweet Bird?

You have painted a wonderful picture of their relationship and shown such a great understanding between this pair. What refreshing dynamics so far from the usual seme/uke antics. Tsuzuki's gentleness was sweet as was Hisoka's concern. You make me want to go explore this story further. I particularly liked Tsuzuki's reflection on their "arrangement" and that scene on the bed with the extended arm was lovely.

Great job by the way of bringing in elements from the canon, (I am assuming here) in such a flawless way. As one of the uninitiated, I feel like you are doing a great job of filling me in on what I have missed without it becoming cumbersome. Poor little Hisoaka, though. My heart goes out to him. But then you know this big seme hound has a soft spot for abused ukes.

Hooray for you getting your webbed feet wet on writing this series for the first time. I see a whole new world of stories opening up! Can't wait to read the next chapter: sex with an empath is definitely something that holds great citrus promise.
KiyameHikari-chan chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I know exactly hos you feel TBF. I absolutely love this series and I wish they weren't so stingy in the anime for this one. Anyways, thanks for writing this and I'm all for a lemon right now. Monday's can be thoroughly depressing. Keep on writing and yoku dekimashita(good work)! :D