Reviews for A Cat's Tale
James Birdsong chapter 15 . 8/1/2011
Very wonderful.
Fey Beauty chapter 15 . 6/15/2009
I like it how you write Vic's thoughts down and try to stay consistent with his character, and I also like the twist of Angel knowing of him before the story started. Also I noticed that he has the same problem of not remembering his past like Logan (but instead of James Howlett (Logan) you made Victor a century older than him) and I was wondering if you liked the concept of a youthful looking guy not having his memories, but actually I'm not complaining about it. Actually I think that it would make sense for someone like Sabertooth, I mean who knows, maybe in the comics he actually doesn't have memories about his past. Oh babbling! Anyway this is really good and I also think that "A Cat's Tale" and "Family Tree Series" could be put together so the readers wouldn't have to keep going back and forth between the two stories, but again that is for you to decide. I hope you update soon!
bluelilly chapter 15 . 4/1/2005
Wow, i never thought this would get finished or even picked up again. buti do thank you. hope to see more. brillient i say brillient!
Harry2 chapter 15 . 3/31/2005
I like the idea that there is someone here who knows what Victor went through, and yet holds no grudge against him. Very nice to see that in this story.
liamslil1 chapter 15 . 3/31/2005
YAY!
Lin chapter 15 . 3/30/2005
its good to see you continueing this _
Ezmerelda chapter 15 . 3/30/2005
Very interesting. I had hoped that Alazcia would tell Sabertooth more about his past, rather than just affirming the little bit he could remember on his own, but perhaps she didn't want Tracie to hear. (Or, more like, you didn't want to write Tracie overhearing such awful things!)

Thanks for writing! ~"~
Harry2 chapter 14 . 12/16/2004
Well, Victor just showed WHY you don't mess with Sabertooth! Bye Bye SPIDER!
Harry2 chapter 13 . 12/16/2004
Don't mess with Willow when she puts on her Resolve Face! You can't win!
Harry2 chapter 12 . 12/16/2004
I like the idea of Cordy and Willow talking, as well as Willow and Creed talking about the future. Makes the story much more interesting.
Harry2 chapter 11 . 12/16/2004
Time to go visit people who understand about being differnt. That is what the trip to San Diego is all about.
Harry2 chapter 10 . 12/16/2004
I'm glad that Victor and Willow are becoming friends of a sort. She is a good influence on him.
Harry2 chapter 9 . 12/16/2004
I feel sorry for Willow! So far, only Xander is taking this fairly well. As far as Willow/Angel, mixed feelings. Willow might be able to help him live as a human, but it might not work.
Harry2 chapter 8 . 12/16/2004
Sounds like this visit brought back some bad memories for Sabertooth! Just stay calm and everything will be fine Creed.
Harry2 chapter 7 . 12/16/2004
Sooner or later, Willow is going to run into the X-Men. If they find out that Tooth is here, they are going to ATTACK! Stay out of sight Creed, before they blow it for you and Willow!