Reviews for Band of Misfits
Guest chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
WWOOOOOOOWWW just auuuughhhhhh your story was so amazing but the ending depressed me. right after i finish this review im going to go gunning for that sequel and i really hope youve written it by now. Just iput this story on my to read list awhile ago and i was a little aprehensive about starting it because it seemed a little heavy for my mood right now but im glad i read it cuz this was spectacular. Cas is my fave character and you did a terrific job with him. Im not really a fan of OC's but i have to say i really love Nia and you should take that as the highest of compliments, you are a really awesome writer. I had to say i cringed a little when i noticed things were going in a romantic direction for Cas and Nia but i warmed up to it and i like them now, of course it helps that i ship cas with pretty much shit i just looked up now and realized there was another chapter...hmm but it says sequel so maybe yr just gonna tell us that youve written it. watever ill end this review now i just want you to know i really loved your story
Kaoz chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
You know I'm no fan of Sam and this episode really did everything to reinforce that conviction. I mean, Dean gets an ass kick too for taking this krap. But I guess we wouldn't all love running in every week if it was different.
Now I'm off to read the sequel D
Kaoz chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
Yup, I knew you weren't going to let Cas out that easy.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
Dean is always the most beautiful when in pain.
Kaoz chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
I knew it! You wrote in Emma D
Kaoz chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
Amazon's ?! )
Kaoz chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
Don't order off the menu, . Lol
Hey, you've totally got Cas' voice down. I find myself catching the funny' s and laughing at them a few words later because it sounds like Cas. If that makes sense )
Kaoz chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
Gordon... yegh! You should've had Dean chop his head off. Or maybe Nia ...
Kaoz chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Off course there was action but I liked the explanations better. Benny trying to steal Nia, the reason she's 'broken' and the insight into Dean...it all works.
Kaoz chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
She kicked Dean in the nuts. ... ... lol
SPN Mum chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
Damn! I hate that Sam just went and had 'a nice life' with Amelia. I really hoped you'd throw in some AU regarding that, because I really didn't believe that Sam would not look for Dean at all, because Crowley told him he was all alone. I also didn't think Amelia was Sam's type at all. Not like Quinn, or even Jessica or Madison. Amelia was way too snotty and stuck-up for older, wiser Sam. I liked how Dean and Nia had a tough time adjusting to sleeping in the open, and dealing with crowds.

I look forward to reading your sequel.
SPN Mum chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Nooo! All that way they traveled, only to be separated at the end. :( After Cas and Nia finally admitted they loved each other, and consummated that love, they were torn apart by circumstances beyond their control. I hate that Cas had to stay behind. I hope Dean lets Nia know that he almost had him, that he didn't choose to leave him there. Poor Nia and Dean.
SPN Mum chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
That's so sad that Emma tried her "I have no choice" ploy again. It didn't work for Sam the first time, and it didn't work for Dean's friends/family in Purgatory. Even Dean saw at the end that she was still just a monster, playing the 'dad card' once again. I'm sad that he had to face killing her again, just like he did when Sam shot her. Both times, she seemed to have talked Dean into sacrificing himself for his 'daughter', but she pushed too far this time and made Dean kill her. I just hope they all have a 'happy ending' in getting out of Purgatory.
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
Man, it figures that Dean would run into Emma while they were at the Amazon camp. I guess she was telling the truth before Sam killed her, that she didn't really want to kill Dean, but she had to. I wonder what Sam would think about the fact that Dean was trapped in Purgatory (which he has NO idea) and he met up with Emma? Would he understand? Would he react like the others and just want her killed? Cas doesn't think it's going to end well, with Emma along with them now, so that's bad.
SPN Mum chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
I like your reasoning for Dean's dark tan. lol It makes sense to me. Dean and Nia are lucky that they made it as far as they did before succombing to heat exhaustion. I don't think they would have survived a longer trip. I really don't like the fact that Amazons found them when they got to the other side of the plains though. If I remember right, they really had no use for men, other than their sperm. :(