Reviews for Secrets
watching William bingham 9:pm eastern tonight living faith 68
Irrelevant chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Please write more
Tash chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
This story is so good! Your writing is amazing! I just can't wait for them to realize! I really can't wait for the ending!
SJ Apostolos chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
OMG YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS STORY!
Jaina Solo97 chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
wow, i love this story :D but i cant tell if it is over or are you going to update it again?
111mavrick chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
cant waait for the next chapter hope to read more soon
jd chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
i love the story and i love how you make them go around the bushes and tip toe on their feelings hope you have time to update this story.
Celtic-Spaniard chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
I know it's been a while. But, aside from a few extremely minor spelling errors... this is a wonderful story, the writing quality is amazing and the story is suspenseful and endlessly engaging. Basically... more please? You should finish this story. It's really, REALLY good.

-CS-
HoneyBee1 chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
Wow, KILLER dialogue you put in the fic. But I wish you'd put more than dialogue. Please continue! I can't wait to see what happens next!
misskiki28 chapter 5 . 8/21/2006
Please PLEASE write more i cant wait to see what happens
Crazy 4 A Reason chapter 5 . 3/5/2006
Are u sure that's the end ?

~~*BarbaraxDick4eva*~~
jess chapter 5 . 3/4/2006
I'm slightly disappointed to get to the end of part five and realize that, if this is the end, i'm deeply saddened.
digi-gal-rox chapter 5 . 10/8/2005
luv it! :D
stormcloud-23 chapter 5 . 6/2/2005
GREAT JOB!
Liz Wyatt chapter 5 . 9/2/2004
I know you haven't updated since 2003, but please please please don't leave me hanging. I know how it is being a writer and getting the block or having too much going on in your life, but someday if you get a chance you should sit down and finish the story. Just a thought because I love your story and your writing!

~LW~