Reviews for Titanium
Tig chapter 2 . 7/15/2003
Col! I like the way that chapter ended. Heh heh heh..."Oh shit." I don't know why, but that was cool. *lol* Man, I'm weird.
Tig chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Dude, the new characters are wicked! Good so far *Thumbs up*!
ashley chapter 2 . 11/3/2002
CONTINUE!1
Illustrator chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
I think Zodiac and Hunter are soooooo cute! I love it so far! It's adorable! And Zell can still kick ass, 20 years later! Woohoo! Go Zell, Go Zell! ~ The Raven Girl ~
TheVampireLestat chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
I got about halfway through the first chapter, then gave up - the format was too hard to read smoothly. But, you've taken a wonderful idea that could work well. I would work on spelling, puncuation, and lengthening chapters. Also, place a break in between your dialogue, and between paragraphs. That'll make it easier to read. :)

Also, have the characters act more 'adult'. How many adults do you see calling each other names and the other punching fists in the air and over-reacting? Not many, I'd wager. :)
gold serpent chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
kool...this was nice...I like what you did...
Ragnarok chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
It's good, and ive been waiting for a continuation to ff8, but i hate,just hate it when they bring their children in, then it gets borin!
Apolena Soleil chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
Hehe...that's good. Keep it coming! (Oh yeah...I like the way you ended it. LoL) )))
Latest Mistake chapter 1 . 10/14/2000
I think you really shouldn't have Seifer, who would be almost 40, still calling Zell chicken-wuss and shouldn't have Zell react to it. I mean they should be much more grown up considering it's been twenty years and they have lived in peace and harmony together for years and years. It would also be nice to cut out the drooling Cynthia part. I think saying she was drooling once would have been enough, you really don't need to say it every single time you mention her name. I don't see why Hunter would be exactly like Squall considering he didn't grow up like Squall did and therefore wouldn't be the same, I mean to look like him is fine...but the whole "loner" thing doesn't really work without a good reason. One last thing Squall would never ever say to Seifer..."That's so sweet! Don't you think so too Seifer!" This is Squall we are talking about. That sounds like Selphie talk to me. I don't mind the coupling or anything else, but everything else is pretty...not very good. You also have lots of spelling mistakes, the story also goes too fast...and Squall, Irvine, Seifer, Quistis, Rinoa...are not over the hill. Besides the Centra continent has nothing on it...it wouldn't be hard to take over.
ZellyBaby chapter 1 . 10/14/2000
i didnt really mean the centra continent i really couldnt think of were the crap the ff8 world is, and what it is called and i could only think of the name centra, and if you werent simple minded like some people ::cough::jeremy pesner::cough:: (oops did i say that out loud?) then you could figure out that there's going to be a fight, and anyone who dosent like my fic without good reason ::cough:: jeremy pesner ::cough:: then they can internaly combust :)
Apolena Soleil chapter 1 . 10/14/2000
Ah, the teenage love mixed with really cool new characters and a good storyline! I like it! Continue! Please? I like this!(this reminds me...I should get working on my own fic w/ FF8's children. ::begins plug:: "Green Evil" ::ends plug:: LoL) Oh yeah...I just HAVE to say the name Zodiac rocks! ))) That's just so original. )
Jeremy Pesner chapter 1 . 10/14/2000
You might remember me from reviewing your other fics. I think the fact that EVERYONE gets married and is a seed and has children and never argues and can figure out their soul mates in ten seconds is REALLY screwed up. Seifer (1) hasn't changed so why would he be married? Why do the weapons or limit breaks info matter? I cant see an adult zell sulking over "Chicken-wuss", much less being consoled by someone twenty years younger. Fianlly, its REALLY easy tot ake over Centra continet because there's absolutely NO ONE THERE! Sure, there's the ruin's, edea's house, and a chocobo forest, but that's it! Maybe the white seed ship too.
Satsuki chapter 1 . 10/14/2000
Don't listen to anyone who tells you this sucks. It doesn't! It's really good. Go, ZellyBaby!
Apple Pie chapter 1 . 10/14/2000
the new characters were pretty cool, the coupling was awesome... though i was really in the mood for zell/selphie and quistis/irvine- *gasp* yes, apple pie is not only a queifer but a quirvine. pretty cool.
Sabaye Leyr chapter 1 . 10/14/2000
This is hilarious. I mean, It's an okay drama, but it's hilarious. Cynthia drooling over Seifer 2, Zell stuffing his face with hot dogs {starts laughing again}