Reviews for We have forever
catspats31 chapter 5 . 9/15/2016
While the writing quality of your story is great, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

Please remove all detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain on this site, or try to upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed such as Archive Of Our Own or AdultFanfiction.
Why0Am0i0Here chapter 2 . 9/4/2016
Iced coffee is the best!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2015
I almost cried
CreepyImpalaAngel6787 chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
*Sniffs and wipes eyes* Beautiful work. I absolutely LOVE the Grim Reaper so I was super psyched that you included him. Great story! *Thumbs up* :D
REM chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
I enjoyed the plot. The language was nicely colourful, though it was a tad bit difficult to keep up due to grammar. Practice story exercises to help the dialogue and imagery flow smoother. Without it, it felt as though the actions and characters were jumping around. I would like to see stronger emotion as is the writer's purpose, which is either to inform, entertain, or elicit a response. In your story, I felt more, er, entertained. I apologize. (PS: Keep the plot and story. It truly was exciting!)
Don't be discouraged. Keep improving!
Yours truly,
R. E'lisa M.
Sevvus chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
awwwwwwwwww! so cute!
Totallystarstruck chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
Great story! Loved very moment :)
Buchou-kun chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
I love this story! It's so sweet and awesome XD
Toni the clock chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
cute
DorkyRogers chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
Update soon! I would love to be reading more of this!
Lady Minuialwen chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
:D
EthanLover chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Omg! U have to continue this its freaken awesome!