Reviews for Be Mine - Revised
Www omg that's cute!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Very sweet story. :)
Cat chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Oh. My. God. You are brilliant. Please write a follow up to this, seriously.
Rebeccamoviestar1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
awwww ! I already loved this fanfiction (very very much cause I had copy it in my computer and my mp4) before you did the change, and now I love it more, I didn't knew it was possible :D I still love the first version I love both. great work 3
arthemisdu44 et SFgirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
My first Destiel story in english...and I loved it ! Cas is so cute when he can't stop eating hamburgers ! Cas is always cute, anyway !
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This has to be one of my favorite. I love that they actually laughed, most people jus have dean have a meltdown but I feel like even though they will b nervous they are way to comfortable w/ each other to b anything other than relaxed.
SuperAwesomePandaKitty chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Omg I spent all morning on this it was amazing I squeeeeeeed so cute :)
acciogayhunters chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Screaming and flailing at the ending omfg it was perfect and adorable and just asdfghjkl I can't even.
ultimaterockgoddess chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This was perfection. There was litterally nothing about this that was bad. Your descriptions were wonderful, characterization was spot on, the story flowed naturally. Just asdfghjkl this was perfect
karmascars chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I loved it all over again! Wonderfully sweet, and hot in all the right places. I like the added bits, and I am so pleased that all my favorite bits made the cut. Well done, girl!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This is one of the best fics I've ever read! The ending was complete perfection, and I found myself with butterflies for most of it because it's just so cute! XX
theconsultingtardisbananaangel chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Oh my gosh, this is absolute perfection. I am overloaded with the feels.
Perry123 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013