Reviews for Blue in the Moonlight
chemfemme chapter 1 . 1/18
Tone is lovely, how they work together is also beautifully described. It fits how he is nervous but not hesitant to let her guide him.
Jack Karl chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Lovely
horrorphile chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Good story, it makes sense with what we know about the characters. I am a Caryl fan and I would love it if they get together just like this.
Green Owl chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
**After he finished, he let her guide his hand to her centre to bring her to her peak manually, and as he watched her come apart with the most tender gaze she'd ever seen, she knew then that he loved her too.**

Wow. Really gorgeous sentiment and I can see the look on his face: wonder, joy, heat, tenderness, love.

Great take on this trope!
ja8ne.will chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
That was wonderful. Oh my gosh.
Guest2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Loved it. You write so well I am going to look at some of your other stories.
what evil lurks chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Well how could we not like that? And I especially liked that there were little things in there that were true to life, like Daryl resting too much weight on her etc.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Liked it a lot. Beautiful
itsi3 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Whew :D
Crystal
zombieslayer5 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
To be honest, I've read this story like a hundred times, but I keep forgetting to review. Sorry, I feel guilty about it, but my mind always seems to let it slip.
ANYWAY, I'm reviewing it finally:
IT WAS PERFECT THAT IT WASN'T PERFECT. So many writers make the love scenes perfect, but I think Daryl and Carol's would be far from it. It's their imperfections that make them so loveable favored. I think you captured very nicely, without making it completely perfect.
I have read your other WD works as well, and they are amazing, too. I hope to see much more from you. You have became one of my most favorite authors on this site. :D
Again, sorry about the late review. Such a beautiful story deserves as many reviews as it does views.
stuntbook chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Absolutely perfect.
SilverWolf84 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Great work! I have a feeling that if it is ever to happen between them, this would most likely be how it would come about.
Dearlylovedbyhim chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Love your writing style! This is perfection!
rlmn chapter 1 . 4/8/2013