Reviews for The Green Eyed Delinquent
ShatteredIce18 chapter 37 . 7/18
Didn't expect this to be so good, but all this Percabeth . I didn't much like the inclusion of Calypso at first, but, well, then you had that tiny bit of Leo and I'm definitely goning to read the sequal now. Thalia is awesome, and though I love Paul Blowfis, I liked Poseidon and Sally getting back together. Also, Percabeth should never fight, it's seriously bad for the two of them.
SeaSpree chapter 36 . 7/16
This is, without a doubt, one of the most amazing PJO AU fanfics I've read. I can't wait to check out some of your other works~Keep on writing!
Djwelnak chapter 37 . 7/10
Honestly I read this story non-stop for at least 8-10 hours(I know embarrassing), but I just could stop reading. I know you are probably not going to read this because you finished this story at least 2 years ago, but if you do know that this is one of my favorite Percabeth stories out there, if not my favorite. And I just love how you encorparated the Mark of Athena and The Last Olympian lines in there. It made my heart nearly jump out of my chest. And I wanna thank you for making this and sticking with it all the way through and not ditching it because of real life problems. You don't know how much that means to me. Once again I know you are probably not going to read this, but I hope you do and it makes your day

-djwelnak
Bianca Zoe Jackson Ravendor chapter 34 . 6/28
You and I both. How is it fair that Percabeth, the best people in the world, gets thrown into Tartarus, and Gabe was just turned to stone?
I just finished this story, and can I just say that I am completely amazed by how well-written this is? I absolutely loved every word of it, and I can undoubtedly say that this is one of my favorite stories on this site. Fantastic job on this story - I especially liked the huge character development Percy went through. You are definitely a very skilled author :)
One fucking chapter of happiness and it goes to shit -_-
Phe Phe Nix chapter 37 . 6/12
This story is beautiful and you put in THAT line...
Uggghhhhh

As long as we're together

You killed me

I also loved how you portrayed all the characters, perfectly done.

I applaud thee
I loved this chapter! They finally figured out the blackmail thing! Thalia is going to nock Luke's teeth out! Yay! And also I drooled over the Jason part, it was so epic! Thanks so much for the story!
OMG THIS CHAPTER MADE ME CRY.
Percassybeth chapter 16 . 5/30
GHGFGJTFHHVMHTFGJGVJGDGJCHJDGJFGJFJHCJYCKHVYJTFYJVGYFH

LOVE UR WRITING!
PennePastaSauce chapter 32 . 5/30
As un-manly as it sounds, I almost cried in this chapter. Your story is awesome and I love it.
PurpleCat1245 chapter 36 . 5/26
Yay! It's so adorable! This story was absolutely amazing, especially the conflicts. Everything was written so well! Keep up the awesome work! I can't wait to read the sequel!
Just because he's my family doesn't mean I have to like him " same Thalia I agree
I read this story YEARS ago, and I started reading it again (the summary caught me) A chapter in and I only just realized that I've already read it! XD I love this!
I think this story was good until you separated Percy and Annabeth. This is bullshit
3,171 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »