Reviews for The Green Eyed Delinquent
King Chris chapter 36 . 9/10
I loved this story. It was definitely interesting to see Percy develop as a character. The chapters with Calypso were amazing. Please keep writing more stories.
LonePatr0nus chapter 2 . 8/26
This is AMAZING!
Your writing style is book worthy, it's brilliant! I reckon you could be an author, easy!
Loving this so far... Punk Percy is so believable
Keep doing what your doing ;)
Im2Sl1ck4u chapter 1 . 8/14
This is the first fanfic I ever read, this story got me into FanFiction 2 almost 3 years ago...thanks
Best story ever, loved it! You should definitely continue writing for stories.
Best story ever!
Fourth re-read. Only gets better
percy wtf
Namibq chapter 15 . 7/7
AHH! THIS STORY MAKES ME WANNA SCREAM! I mean it IS wonderful, but the ALMOST-PERCABETH IS KILLING ME! AHHHHHH!
Is it sad that I was Thalia and my boyfriend Percy and our friend Grover in the beginning with the nail scene?
Oh my gods I just realized about where you got the name from in your authors note for the titans... I swear I'm not this dumb
twinsarekeepers chapter 35 . 6/11
You have great writing. And I'vsbwwn enjoying your story, even if some of it isn't very realistic. But, can I give you some advice. When I read PJO and HoO, I really admired all of the characters and their personalities, even their flaws. One of Annabeth's biggest flaws was being incredibly prideful. In your last chapter before the epilouge, I found it hard to believe she would just take Percy back like that. Yes, she's been beating herself up over the whole ordeal, but Percy hurt her pretty bad when he said he didn't even want to be friends with her. Maybe it's just me and my own pride, but I think Annabeth wouldn't want to completely get back together with Percy. I think she would probably insist on just being friends before jumping back into a relationship that in the past had hurt both parties. I'm not trying to tell you that the story was all wrong because you did a great job writing it. I just think that it was a jump from not talking at all to suddenly being ina relationship. I think that could cause some serious issues.
WAHHHHHAHHHHAHH! IT'S OVER! SO BEAUTIFUL! SO BEAUTIFUL!
justareadersofar chapter 36 . 5/23
ok im like 3 years late but i just wanted to say how great this story was. it was essentially its own book, 37 chapters, well over 100k words, very impressive! the percabeth fluff was cute and i really liked exploring percys relationships and troubled past. i bet youve written some great works on your own characters too, maybe ill be able to read them someday, or maybe i have and dont know it?
anonymous chapter 27 . 5/16
Good for you! :) I'm so glad you made it into the writing school! You're doing amazing on this fanfic.
anonymous chapter 26 . 5/16
Hi. I know you're probably not even looking at the comments in this fanfic, considering it was written in 2013, and right now it's 2017. But I just wanted to say that this one of the best PJO/HOO fanfictions I have ever read. The Thalia's POV was great, can't wait to finish it!
3,264 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »