Reviews for The Green Eyed Delinquent
RiptideFTW chapter 11 . 4/13
No matter how guilty Ill feel about saying this later imma say it anyways. He should not expect or even hope that Percy will ever like him, after he left him and his mom when he was only 1. Goddamn he's ur kid u can't suddenly act all nice to him and expect him to do the same. You left his mom with a 1 year old baby and no support whatsoever, that's quite the prick move.
RiptideFTW chapter 10 . 4/13
Ok this is the second time I'm reading your story and I needa say something. I have these very rare moments when I actually want Prachel to be a thing. That was 1 of them. Sadly it only happens in non Prachel fanfics.
never-wasting-away chapter 14 . 4/6
Percy and Annabeth are so cute! I really hope Poseidon and Sally get back together, im shippin em so hard️️
Kaylee chapter 37 . 3/24
It took me 3 days to finish this fanfic and I enjoyed every minute of it. I loved the different angle that you managed to incorporate into it and I loved the twists that you added to it. You are an exceptional writer ... Well typer and I hope you keep up the good work.
karan.jkps chapter 36 . 3/25
AWESOME
Alana and Alyssa chapter 4 . 3/16
Alana: Is the drunk man Mr. D?
Alyssa: I can totally see that!
Alana: Yeah, yeah, so since Zues is a mortal, he doesn't care what Mr. D does. So-
Alyssa: He's able to get drunk and go to parties and stuff!
Alana: Exactly! So, from now on, that drunk guy is Mr. D, aka the wine dude!
Both: Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :'D
...
Wing it?
Yup.

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT XD
Such a beautiful story...
Loved the epilogue
owlannabeth chapter 23 . 3/2
omg i love ur twist
but it was too emotional
stories must have a twist
i go with u
by the way i am gonna name u 'THE MASTER OF HUMAN EMOTIONS'
ur fan
TheLastInspiration chapter 6 . 2/24
Hmm... Good chapter, showed another side to Percy's character. But I dunno. There's something missing here.

I feel Grover was the canon Percy here in terms of welcoming personality.

I understand this is your own Perce but I dunno there's something off
TheLastInspiration chapter 5 . 2/24
I'm finding this a little too dark/heavy for my tastes. School isn't all that bad, where are the jokes or light-heartedness.

I get this is largely from Percy's perspective but I still find it a kind of dark, maybe it's just me.

Other than that everything is pretty good
TheLastInspiration chapter 4 . 2/24
I didn't understand the point of the drunk man? Just to show a depth to Percy's character?

Still pretty good
it's simply me chapter 13 . 2/21
There it is! The Percy/Poseidon fluff I was waiting for
it's simply me chapter 1 . 2/20
Seriously, you're not satisfied with this? This was great, especially for opening chapter! The build-up is perfect, Poseidon is shown being kind as we know him to be, and I am looking forward to the father-son bonding that HAS to come
3,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »