Reviews for A Foolproof Plan
notallthosewhowander chapter 5 . 8/5
I realize thst you wrote this story a couple of years ago and are probably on to other stories, but I only read it now, but I wanted to get you how muvh I enjoyed it. It was dramatic and beautiful and unexpectedly humorous. I particularly enjoyed the 'phrasing' thing that snackers thing. I love the Harry/Ginny pairing anyway but this story was really well written and the plot of Harry's seventh year with Dumbledore was really cool, but makes my heart ache at the lose of thos possible story line. Thank you for you work!
I am amazed! This short story could actually contain so much emotions. I really love H/G. I hope you will continue to write about this amazing pairing.
DukeBrymin chapter 5 . 3/24
Very enjoyable, thanks!
Hp35413531 chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
tifa07 chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
Love it. I don't usually read and like AU but i really can't stop myself from reading this. You did a very good job writing this.
Matthew chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
Ginny your so mean
rl94 chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
Loved this! A fantastic night time read before I go to bed, thank you!
Nova.8 chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
:-) it was beautiful and romantic. I really enjoyed reading this. Highlighting Ginny as something Harry fought for was really smart. It used lovely original themes from the books and I adored the relationship you built between Harry and Ginny as good friends first. Good job.
Nova.8 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Love the first chapter! I normally associate HP with dark, dramatic and angsty emotions so its really interesting to have light humour here even in their current situation. Looking forward to reading more.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Read marker
pleurocoelus chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
I enjoyed this story very much!
nayin17 chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
thank you for writing and sharing this
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
im loving this
Chocolatefrogaddict chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Lol. I can already tell it's gonna be a hilarious story! Thanks for the laugh :)
bladerunnerff chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
An enjoyable read, hope you follow up with more
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »