Reviews for Poke'Legend
Baahubali321 chapter 8 . 10/19/2021
Awesome story! Like how narutos parents are still alive, and all his cool Pokémon, escpecially deoxys and ralts. Bit iffy on how they best rayquaza but that’s small issue. Plz update I like this a lot!
Phantom Frost chapter 8 . 10/11/2021
Wish there was another chapter to this it was a fun read Its been close to 8 years since this chapter was posted and from how long ago some of your works were last updated im guessing you dont write on here anymore unfortunately
Aruto-kun chapter 1 . 9/3/2021
2021 coming, very nice story
Guest chapter 8 . 1/23/2021
es una historia muy buena por favor continuala
Genesis zero chapter 1 . 1/15/2021
More chapters it's to cool to stop
camtenor chapter 8 . 10/7/2020
you're not gonna update anytime soon, are ya?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2020
I hope you continue this story as for the pokemon Naruto should capture in the next regions I would suggest...
Alola: Litten, Jangmo-o, Alolan Sandshrew, Dhelmise, Wimpod, Alolan Vulpix, Rockruff, Salandit (female)
Galar: Galarian Zigzagoon, Galarian Ponyta, Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble, Yamper, Rookiedee, Dreepy, Rolycoly, Silicobra
These are my suggestions as for May you should have her travel with Naruto after the Battle Frontier arc. As for the pokemon she should capture besides canon I would suggest...
Kanto: Oddish, Ponyta, Tangela, Doduo, Magnemite, Nidoran (female)
Johto: Misdreavus, Chikorita, Mareep, Miltank, Smoochum, Marill
Sinnoh: Bronzor, Burmy, Mime Jr.
Unova: Purloin, Petili, Cottonee, Panpour, Gothita, Ducklett, Deerling
Kalos: Espurr, Carbink, Litleo (female), Skrelp, Skiddo, Spritzee
Alola: Popplio, Mimikyu, Stufful, Wishiwashi, Fomantis
Galar: Gossifleur, Morpeko, Applin, Hatenna, Snom
Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/26/2020
keep this going it is good
AlernateReality chapter 1 . 3/28/2020
Yup, some absolute bs having Naruto catch Raquaza. Honestly, if that team could catch a Legendary they'd all be caught by other trainers in the past who have stronger pokemon. Nerfing a legendary like so off the bat makes the rest of the story seem a bit cheap and unrealistic.

Seriously, it drives me insane that people of trainers catch legendaries so easily in stories (not in just naruto x pokemon crossovers but all pokemon fanfics). Now, if it were canon Naruto at the end of 4th Shinobi War I can understand but seriously, many a trainer would have caught Legendaries if that is all it took
BigMat chapter 8 . 5/21/2019
Continue this story its the best in the franchise
Dezzal chapter 3 . 3/3/2019
How old is Naruto. In the beginning you said he is 14, but when he is with may you call him a preteen.
Eternalking500 chapter 1 . 1/5/2019
This is one of the best pokemon naruto fanfic crossovers I've seen, please update again soon.
Monster King chapter 8 . 11/23/2018
Continue it soon please
Guest chapter 8 . 11/6/2018
Great fanfic. When are the next chapters coming in?
Guest chapter 8 . 5/24/2018
Plz update its been 4 years since u last updated.