Reviews for Poke'Legend
Emperor-Aurora chapter 1 . 2/6
Fuck off Kishimoto lover.
This is a awesome story I'm wondering when you will update it
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 1/19
Well personally in regards to the other Pokémon I personally like Bagon, Aron, Deldum, Snorunt, Feebas is annoying because in game it has to have a high Beauty Rating to evolve and be useful, however Milotic is quite fast there's no denying that, however personally rather than Jirachy the Wish Pokémon or Deoxys the Comet Pokémon why not one of the Eon Pokémon Latios or Latias(Latias is preferred no idea why I like Latias more when Latios' main color is my oldest favorite).
Tobi99 chapter 8 . 12/26/2016
update please.
HeartlessAlpha chapter 8 . 11/29/2016
Awesome job!
Can't wait until the next chapter! :)

Are you planning to give Naruto traveling companions or is he flying solo? To be honest, I like him being solo and travel at his own pace.

Also, are you going to give May a love rival? It's always fun seeing love rivals compete for their crush's heart.
Waberjack chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
Reread this story quite a few times and even though it looks abandoned I'll keep following the story if only so I can find it easier when I inevitably want to read it again.

Like the way the whole team has individual personalities and how they keep getting stronger as time goes on. Also, like how Itachi as an elite 4 was out of Naruto's league right now without him completely curb stomping him which shows that he is skilled but still has room to improve, especially considering that Magmorter and Talonflame are probably not Itachi's strongest.

Overall love the story and hope you return to it one day.
johnnyescamilla5 chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
feebas so he could get a milotic
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2016
Pls pls pls continue this
Drake Darkvenom chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Good start to a hopefully great story. Only one outstanding problem... Rayquaza CANNOT learn v-create as it is a Victini only move. Otherwise great chapter.
ivan0061509 chapter 8 . 8/10/2016
nice chapter it was really good can't wait to read the next chapter
Xelos007 chapter 8 . 8/3/2016
I honestly wouldn't include Regigigas. Among the legendary pokemon, Regigigas is one of the other three Golems are much more powerful then there 'King'.
ethan123 chapter 8 . 8/3/2016
need chapter 9
and keep up the good work it fun to read
hallowmask123 chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
I have read this and it is good. update it.
hallowmask123 chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
charmander,nidoran,ryhorn,magikarp,gastly,lapras and vulpix(shiny)

mareep,sneasel,houndour,tyrouge,larvitar,teddiursa

chimchar,shinx,snover,riolu,darkrai,buizel

victini,golett,deino,meloetta,zorua,sandile
andrew1011 chapter 3 . 6/12/2016
write more please. it will be awsome