Reviews for Poke'Legend
Meta1213 chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
Great story so far and I love how Naruto despite having one of the most OP pokemon isn't a smug jerk. Granted I know that isn't Naruto's character naturally but having a Rayquasa would go to almost anyone's head. And on top of that he has Deoxys who is also pretty strong if the shows are anything to go by since it more or less manhandled Rayquasa in the movie it premiered in. I also love the potential pairing of him and May as she was my favorite girl from Pokemon. I can't wait to see what else you do and I have to wonder will Ash be able to Mega Evolve his pokemon later and please tell me he won't pull an Ash and seemingly forget he has other pokemon once he goes to a new region. Seriously it seemed like in any season that has him changing regions aside from Pikachu he starts his team over. He never mixes it up by bringing in his old pokemon who could possibly turn a battle in his favor since in a different area people may or may not have a lurid experience battling them. I'm not trying to force this on you just making an observation of the show and hoping it doesn't hold true to Naruto.
NemesisDrive chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
Will there be a next chapter I'm starting to really like this story cuz it's the only one with Naruto having my favorite legendary Rayquaza
Itachi0179 chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Vakama chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
I hope you haven't given up yet, cause I like to see what happens next, along with Naruto getting Mega Evolution at some point.
Jimmy Page chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
This chapter was awesome, to bad for team rocket in the next chapter they are in DEEP crud.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
I know it's cliché, but can you give Naruto a Ninetales?
ProdigyMidnight chapter 8 . 8/7/2015
It's a shame you haven't up this in quite some time. I was definitely looking forward to the next chapter after seeing it's title.
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 8 . 4/14/2015
nice keep going
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
U r not dead? Right?
sachin6291 chapter 7 . 4/1/2015
I made a mistake in the last review, and some things fanfic just decided to edit out so... here is my correction of preveous one
Magmotar will only have 383 of if he was a, level 100 and b, Had perfect IV and nature.
Deoxys will have max 354 not 328 at level 70 in his attack form again if he has perfect IV and nature
sachin6291 chapter 8 . 4/1/2015
In the AN you justified your loss for Deoxys, while I do understand that Naruto winning an elite four at this point of the story will not make much sense, however there are some things to consider.
will only have 383 of if he was a, level 100 and b, Had perfect IV and nature.
will have max 305 not 328 at level 70 in his attack form again if he has perfect IV and nature
are not taking into account STAB, Deoxys used a Psychic type move so the damage is x 1.5 and Hyper Beam has to recharge so Magmotar cannot fire 2 at once he can however divide the power of the Hyper Beam in 1/2 and have each fire from each arm.
But this is a Fanfic, so... yeah… You can do wherever you want, as long it is entertaining, which it is.

Oh! and update soon!
narutofan2191 chapter 8 . 3/25/2015
story was cool until sasuke showed up, but i like the rivalry between them. looking forward to more, and what's going on with naruto's real parents? they just sort of disappeared during the last two chapters i think.
guest chapter 8 . 3/14/2015
Do you plan to give Naruto mega evolution and will you do the movies as well. If so, then update as soon as you can.
dragon963 chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
you've got to update this story it's awesome if you need try to make up some way his parens meet him and him using aura would be awesome...
Crazy7634 chapter 8 . 3/9/2015
Please update soon, i really like this story.