Reviews for Poke'Legend
HeartlessAlpha chapter 8 . 11/29
Awesome job!
Can't wait until the next chapter! :)

Are you planning to give Naruto traveling companions or is he flying solo? To be honest, I like him being solo and travel at his own pace.

Also, are you going to give May a love rival? It's always fun seeing love rivals compete for their crush's heart.
Waberjack chapter 8 . 10/26
Reread this story quite a few times and even though it looks abandoned I'll keep following the story if only so I can find it easier when I inevitably want to read it again.

Like the way the whole team has individual personalities and how they keep getting stronger as time goes on. Also, like how Itachi as an elite 4 was out of Naruto's league right now without him completely curb stomping him which shows that he is skilled but still has room to improve, especially considering that Magmorter and Talonflame are probably not Itachi's strongest.

Overall love the story and hope you return to it one day.
johnnyescamilla5 chapter 1 . 10/18
feebas so he could get a milotic
Pls pls pls continue this
Drake Darkvenom chapter 1 . 10/6
Good start to a hopefully great story. Only one outstanding problem... Rayquaza CANNOT learn v-create as it is a Victini only move. Otherwise great chapter.
ivan0061509 chapter 8 . 8/10
nice chapter it was really good can't wait to read the next chapter
Xelos007 chapter 8 . 8/3
I honestly wouldn't include Regigigas. Among the legendary pokemon, Regigigas is one of the other three Golems are much more powerful then there 'King'.
ethan123 chapter 8 . 8/3
need chapter 9
and keep up the good work it fun to read
hallowmask123 chapter 1 . 7/27
I have read this and it is good. update it.
hallowmask123 chapter 2 . 7/14
charmander,nidoran,ryhorn,magikarp,gastly,lapras and vulpix(shiny)

mareep,sneasel,houndour,tyrouge,larvitar,teddiursa

chimchar,shinx,snover,riolu,darkrai,buizel

victini,golett,deino,meloetta,zorua,sandile
andrew1011 chapter 3 . 6/12
write more please. it will be awsome
roman bolt chapter 8 . 6/1
give ash some more legendaries and the one he ve make them powerful .update fast or no one will read your fic .but i will have to say that u write is a good fast and it will be a very good fic .soasdfghjkl; qwertyuiop[] 1234567890-zxcvbnm,./qazwsxedcrfvtgbyhnujmik,ol.p;/[']\! #$%&*()_
redro dna soahc chapter 8 . 6/1
wow what a great the best naruto x pokemon xover .but pls update faster.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 8 . 5/1
Can't wait for more! Please continue this, the progress is on point, the relationships and bonds within the team is on point, and it's really well rounded right now. Keep it up.
Harbringer27 chapter 8 . 4/19
Could you make a list of all the legendaries naruto will catch?