Reviews for Poke'Legend
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 8 . 4/14
nice keep going
U r not dead? Right?
sachin6291 chapter 7 . 4/1
I made a mistake in the last review, and some things fanfic just decided to edit out so... here is my correction of preveous one
Magmotar will only have 383 of if he was a, level 100 and b, Had perfect IV and nature.
Deoxys will have max 354 not 328 at level 70 in his attack form again if he has perfect IV and nature
sachin6291 chapter 8 . 4/1
In the AN you justified your loss for Deoxys, while I do understand that Naruto winning an elite four at this point of the story will not make much sense, however there are some things to consider.
will only have 383 of if he was a, level 100 and b, Had perfect IV and nature.
will have max 305 not 328 at level 70 in his attack form again if he has perfect IV and nature
are not taking into account STAB, Deoxys used a Psychic type move so the damage is x 1.5 and Hyper Beam has to recharge so Magmotar cannot fire 2 at once he can however divide the power of the Hyper Beam in 1/2 and have each fire from each arm.
But this is a Fanfic, so... yeah… You can do wherever you want, as long it is entertaining, which it is.

Oh! and update soon!
narutofan2191 chapter 8 . 3/25
story was cool until sasuke showed up, but i like the rivalry between them. looking forward to more, and what's going on with naruto's real parents? they just sort of disappeared during the last two chapters i think.
guest chapter 8 . 3/14
Do you plan to give Naruto mega evolution and will you do the movies as well. If so, then update as soon as you can.
dragon963 chapter 1 . 3/13
you've got to update this story it's awesome if you need try to make up some way his parens meet him and him using aura would be awesome...
Crazy7634 chapter 8 . 3/9
Please update soon, i really like this story.
Awesome chapter. Please update soon. Your story got me hooked up.
Aurora Wesker - Dark Fox Lord chapter 1 . 2/24
Shove it up your ass Kishimoto lover.
Squidgod812 chapter 8 . 2/21
this is great
Mahesvara Yotsuba chapter 8 . 2/15
Come on! Please please update!
TheWhiteTitan chapter 8 . 2/9
Dude, please update already! I've been waiting for May's contest!
IrishKatana chapter 8 . 2/5
Are u going to have naruto travel with ash and the gang
More! More! More!