Reviews for Into The Light
Akozu Heiwa chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Aw! Sweet! What a cute little oneshot! :) Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Smutterling sent me here... wait, I should say, you sent me here.

I find it highly suspicious how your reviews slow down and then all of a sudden your "friend" PMs people begging for reviews on your stories.

To the people who send this troll reviews, you're only feeding it. Those PMs that are sent by smutterling is her only begging for reviews when things begin slowing down like they are supposed to.

You might be a good writer, but that doesn't give you the right to troll others cloverslover.
ollieu chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Brilliant first chapter! :)
Angelwolf2319 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Oh I find this quite interesting :o I must confess I've never read the five people you meet in heaven but I'd defiantly read it if its as good as this is :) can't wait to see who he meets next
Angel
TwistedShadows42 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
That Is really cool! i like your writing style.
Kingofpop12345 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Whoah awesome! but is this a one-shot?
Audbuscus chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Cool story. Nice plot. I totally ship Lily Snape
Oriondruid chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
An excellent idea for this tale, if derived as you freely admit from another story.

Obviously at some point James must 'pop up', as they both have much to forgive each other for. Dumbledore is another obvious 'candidate' to meet with, the manipulative, wily old git has a bunch of stuff both to thank Severus for and to ask his forgiveness about. One would be tempted to add Harry, but he didn't remain in heaven, following his 'chat' with Dumbledore he chose to returned to the battle. That is unless Severus himself chooses to wait for his eventual arrival, like his mother did for him. Maybe even Remus who might be regretting aiding James in tormenting Severus and thus driving him towards the dark path. Or maybe Collin Creevey even may be one, as Severus, (being the way he is), would probably be wracked with guilt that despite all his years of aid to Dumbledore and despite his final year nominally 'in charge' as headmaster was in fact powerless and he could not stop the excesses of the Carrows or the attack on the school and prevent the deaths of all the young lives lost in it. A certain lost love of his must of course be one of the five 'encounters', for which, I am sure, there will not be a dry eye 'in the house'. ;o)

This was well written, as always, and I look forward to more sections to come, whoever you choose to feature.
Many Blessings.
Oriondruid, (john).
JadeZinniaMarchetta chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Maybe it should be James Potter next,to settle their differences.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I thought this resembled The Five People You Meet In Heaven - it's such a good book! I like your take on it so far, and I think it makes sense that Severus would have to forgive his mother first. I'd say he might meet Dumbledore or James Potter next, but I guess I'll have to wait and see...
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5