Reviews for Yami Yugi's Diary
Wynter Spite chapter 12 . 4/25/2015
Wow, this is really funny! I love Yami's perspective on things! He's so sarcastic, it's great. You wrote this well.
a chapter 12 . 2/19/2014
I had a good laugh reading this. Sarcastic Yami is very amusing, but I wish he were nicer to Yugi :( It's been over a decade since you last updated so I don't even know if this review will reach you, but if (or when) it does, just know that you made my day, you amazing writer ;) And I hope you do continue writing this... someday... if not, 'tis a shame, but these 12 chapters were wonderful enough and all good things do come to end, I suppose.
Afriel chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
" Yugi's famous because of Duelist Kingdom! Am proud." Gasp - is Yami getting affectionate of the boy? Although, Yami reminds me of a kicked pet ("Feels used. Again") at times and I kinda want to pet him on the head bcos of his emotional stuntedness.
Loved this line - "Prepared myself to tackle her and wrestle her clothes back on, but fortunately she stopped taking things off before I had to." Ancient Pharaoh made of so much win.
Do update again! You can't just leave readers hanging in the *middle* of an episode for -checks last update date- almost a decade!
Okay you can and did, but you really shouldn't :(
Mari Roza chapter 12 . 8/28/2012
OMG this is freaking hilarious...a bit OC on yami's part but i don't care
you have to finish this..plz plz with a kiriboh on top
Mari Roza
someone chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Hmm. I love the way Yami acnolegdes weville! He who is beneath naming but will be remembered for destoring peices of exodia. I love this fanfic!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Yami is soo sarcastic! This fanfic is great.
Natasha chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
Too awesome to be true! Keep writing them!
Manderss.x.x chapter 12 . 11/4/2010
You...

Are amazing.

This fic is absolutely hilarious, abd when I found out this was the last chapter, I was all

"yeah I'm so reviewing."

I LOVE how you portrait Yami like this xD

I could definatly see him just being in the puzzle and screaming "feeling used and legs are cramped." xD

you HAVE to update this! 3

I will love you foreverrrrr ~

your newest (and biggest) fan;

Manderss.x.x 3
Joselyn chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
So I just learned that there was a review box here, if I had seen it before, I would have already commented. I loved the part where Yami says he was prepared to wrestle her clothes back on. I cracked up. I must admit, there is always something in every chapter I read that makes me laugh. Good job!
Sara Darkotter chapter 12 . 7/27/2010
Aww. Come on. Please update? I want to continue laughing my *ss off.

And if you want to watch some good (subbed) versions of the episodes, go to youtube and search for GoldenUmi2.

I swear, the dub and the sub are completely different series.

And if you need the dub, has them in high quality for free online viewing!

(I still hate the dub though.)
anonymous chapter 12 . 5/8/2010
WHY have you not updated? The story was just starting to get good dang it! Please list update! I have a account on here but I am too lazy to open it. Please just update... my social life is in the dumps and reading these stories is the only thing that is keeping me frm being bored... and if I get bored, bad things happen if I get bored... PLEASE UPDATE!
ErinNovelist chapter 12 . 12/30/2009
More?
allsugarjet chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This is the most hilarious thing i've ever read! I laughed out loud to many times to count! Sarcastic Yami Yugi is pure AMAZING!
Rosepetal987 chapter 7 . 3/10/2009
Lol, Yami hug Yugi, what a adorable thought. Nice poem, Yami... Yami's Minstrels i mean...
Rosepetal987 chapter 6 . 3/7/2009
Hmm, interesting, it is true, Yugi did cry and whimper alot in those episodes, and Tea beaing Mai was just sad, Kaiba, though, ya, Pegasus so beat hmm, and ya. *Comet, your so adorable, my little kitty.*