Reviews for Yami Yugi's Diary
demented wolf chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
0.o i didnt know that yami waz so evil...wow...no wa *snif* o crap i gotta snez

demented...wa..wa..wacho! wolf out *snif*
Chaos-Paladin chapter 12 . 4/21/2005
*falls off chair laughing* OMG! this is the best ever! i love your style and format (even the grammar went along with it). this was by far one of the funniest fics ever! i couldnt but but noticed...why have you discontinued so many fics? you might as well remove them. do you know how tormentous it is to read an awesome fic, just to know that it will never be finished? please go on and update this fics asap! this is truly awesome!
Kouga's girl chapter 10 . 4/13/2005
nice very funny
Sour Schuyler chapter 12 . 4/9/2005
LOL! This chapter didn't disappoint. I can't wait to read the next one, but I'm not rushing you. - This is so great!
Sour Schuyler chapter 11 . 3/28/2005
_ Lol! But Yami always remembers funny tidbits. I liked this chapter, especially the rant about Shadi.
Sour Schuyler chapter 10 . 3/28/2005
Ha ha ha. PB. I like it! _ "Hey! He took a heart point!" I love how you described the heart points as frilly. I also loved the dolphins and the discovery channel thing, and the Adena thing.
Sour Schuyler chapter 9 . 3/28/2005
This is awesome. I really enjoy reading this. Am too tired to think of anything creative to say, so... I came, I read, I liked.
Sour Schuyler chapter 8 . 3/28/2005
_ He he. This chapter was really short, but I liked it.
Sour Schuyler chapter 7 . 3/28/2005
You didn't mention that Keith was cheating. What did Yami think of that? I loved the Dr. Seuss reference especially, but think that this chapter also wasn't as funny as its predecessors.
Sour Schuyler chapter 6 . 3/27/2005
_ I like this chapter too! Woo! It wasn't as funnyas the last ones, but I did like it a lot!
Sour Schuyler chapter 5 . 3/27/2005
_ I loved it! KAIBA WEARS A SKIRT! I loved Yami's disparagement of Kaiba!
Sour Schuyler chapter 4 . 3/27/2005
_ Lol! I love how you went through with the duel, and also this:

(Need more dead things in room as am beginning to feel lonely.)

It was cool. The mixture of smarts and stupidity is great.
Sour Schuyler chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
_

Another thing I love about this is how Yami "is becoming more shallow" and the ancient Egyptian references. It's cool.
Sour Schuyler chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
I love Yami's opinions of everybody, and how he views Yugi's friends as "his servants".

Well, I have one thing to say to that: I am Pharaoh, FEAR ME! Mwaha.

_ This is on my favorite's list now.

_ I like how you described some of the duels, and the format of this.
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I loved it. It was written in fragmented sentences, (sometimes bizarrely fragmented sentences), just like an actual diary. Usually that bugs me, but it didn't this time. I also like how Yami keeps kvetching about Yugi. It's awesome.
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »