Reviews for Letters To No One
hiya chapter 3 . 1/8
hello! i'm really enjoying the story so far! I love that they're still in character while being able to interact kindly through the letters, i'm already squeaking from the mini fluff bits. if i had any criticism, it would be that if you ever go back through to change anything, just to check that things are all in the same tense. other than that, it's beautifully written and i'm really loving it so far.
Kats02980416 chapter 13 . 11/26/2015
I thought this story was adorable. I loved all the letter writing. It was heartfelt and mysterious. It was nice to not be judged on the pretense of letter writing and getting to know the other better, especially since both have hated the other from the getgo. However, the underlying attraction to the other was obvious. That Dumbledore was devious and clever to sort out the pairing.
Fluffmelody chapter 13 . 3/16/2015
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
Fluffmelody chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
awwww... finally the spark is making an appearance;.!
yippee
StarGirlPotter chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
This was such a sweet story. Thank you for sharing.
A.M.Rouss chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
Please, write a sequel; this story was amazing! I loved it; I just found it a few hours ago and couldn't stop reading. So please, write a sequel.
fantasia-49 chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
oh i love your story. The plot was excellent and i love how they discover from each other!
Excellent really
FanOfDumbledore chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
OHMIGOSH
I just finished reading TODAY, because I lost my bookmark for, like, 3 MONTHS!
.Ever...
TBrad chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Loved your story. I'm letting my 13 yr old read it too.
KlarolineSince97 chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
please write a sequel , this story was amazing!
Starlight000 chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww beautiful way to end it! Are you going to do any more dramione fanfics? if so, tell me, so i'll put themon my list!
DimmysEpicGoat chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
XD I love Dumbledore. He's so kooky.
DimmysEpicGoat chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
XD I know right? Sorry I haven't been reviewing, normally chapters aren't updated this quickly, great job keeping up BTW, so I'm catching up now.

Haha, Malfoy indirectly insulted himself. Oh, I love irony.
Courtney.1.1 chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
Awwwwww!
rosesandbooks chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sooooooo sweet i loved this story