Reviews for Letters To No One
Bro Eves chapter 13 . 7/15
I loved your story, and I'm actually working on something similar where there's a masquerade ball. I've always loved the idea of falling in love without knowing anything about them, not even their name. I guess that's why Cinderella is my favorite fairy-tale (muggle fairy-tale. My favorite wizard fairy-tale is The Warlocks Hairy Heart. It just shows how important love is, though it is a bit tragic.)
You're a great author, and I was so caught up in the story that my brain didn't register any spelling or grammar mistakes.
This is beautiful. I will always love this with all of my heart. You are an amazing person MrDarling. I don't know who you are in real life, but I know that whether you know it or not, you are a blessing to so many people. Thank you. I love your work. Second only to JKR herself. Maybe
Aww I cried I legit cried this is a beautiful fan fiction and I thank you for giving me and so many more this tremendously beautiful fan fiction. I feel like you have a gift. And you do. Good lord, you DO. You are an amazing person, and I hope that you read this and that this brings you comfort. Thank you. Thank you so so much.
This is so beautifully written that if I didnt know who wrote it, I would've thought that it was done by JKR herself as an alternate ending(except for the Dunbledore being alive bit, but I loved that) PLEASE keep it up
Lol I was waiting for you to notice that you did put the disclaimer. I like how Draco's good a lying. It's much easier on paper than face to face
*noises that can't be explained but have something to do with squealing* I LOVED IT THIS IS BEAUTY AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAH IM SO CONFUSED WHAT THE GARBAGE WAS THAT YOU ARE AMAZING!
This is so amazing! I think that Draco is a veela, well I have since the kiss, but i was forcing myself to shutup cuz I was squealing! Omg this is so amazing I'm jiggling my hands and feet because this is soo BEAUTIFUL*eye twitch cuz wow I'm such an otp nerd)
I doubt that anyone really cares about your grammar problems except for OCD people, but anyway I love your work️️️
This was really cute!
This was adorable! You're such a great writer! Keep it up!️️
I really love this! You're awesome! And I love how Draco's kinda jealous, too
Review for first chapter: this is a really great idea and I love how it came together. I love how dumbledore is not only alive but has a hobby in opt-ing!️️
Review for second chapter: this is really cute and I love how total enemies have become pen pals. I think that dumbledore definitely wanted them together because they ARE really alike and also totally apart (Ya). I love you and your work!
Dumbledore is an otp-er!
dreams and desperation chapter 13 . 1/25
Cute story! Xx
hiya chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
hello! i'm really enjoying the story so far! I love that they're still in character while being able to interact kindly through the letters, i'm already squeaking from the mini fluff bits. if i had any criticism, it would be that if you ever go back through to change anything, just to check that things are all in the same tense. other than that, it's beautifully written and i'm really loving it so far.