Reviews for Letters To No One
sorbetlemon chapter 13 . 10/24
lovely story! I really like your writing!
Bro Eves chapter 13 . 7/15
I loved your story, and I'm actually working on something similar where there's a masquerade ball. I've always loved the idea of falling in love without knowing anything about them, not even their name. I guess that's why Cinderella is my favorite fairy-tale (muggle fairy-tale. My favorite wizard fairy-tale is The Warlocks Hairy Heart. It just shows how important love is, though it is a bit tragic.)
You're a great author, and I was so caught up in the story that my brain didn't register any spelling or grammar mistakes.
This is beautiful. I will always love this with all of my heart. You are an amazing person MrDarling. I don't know who you are in real life, but I know that whether you know it or not, you are a blessing to so many people. Thank you. I love your work. Second only to JKR herself. Maybe
Aww I cried I legit cried this is a beautiful fan fiction and I thank you for giving me and so many more this tremendously beautiful fan fiction. I feel like you have a gift. And you do. Good lord, you DO. You are an amazing person, and I hope that you read this and that this brings you comfort. Thank you. Thank you so so much.
This is so beautifully written that if I didnt know who wrote it, I would've thought that it was done by JKR herself as an alternate ending(except for the Dunbledore being alive bit, but I loved that) PLEASE keep it up
Lol I was waiting for you to notice that you did put the disclaimer. I like how Draco's good a lying. It's much easier on paper than face to face
*noises that can't be explained but have something to do with squealing* I LOVED IT THIS IS BEAUTY AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAH IM SO CONFUSED WHAT THE GARBAGE WAS THAT YOU ARE AMAZING!
This is so amazing! I think that Draco is a veela, well I have since the kiss, but i was forcing myself to shutup cuz I was squealing! Omg this is so amazing I'm jiggling my hands and feet because this is soo BEAUTIFUL*eye twitch cuz wow I'm such an otp nerd)
I doubt that anyone really cares about your grammar problems except for OCD people, but anyway I love your work️️️
This was really cute!
This was adorable! You're such a great writer! Keep it up!️️
I really love this! You're awesome! And I love how Draco's kinda jealous, too
Review for first chapter: this is a really great idea and I love how it came together. I love how dumbledore is not only alive but has a hobby in opt-ing!️️
Review for second chapter: this is really cute and I love how total enemies have become pen pals. I think that dumbledore definitely wanted them together because they ARE really alike and also totally apart (Ya). I love you and your work!
Dumbledore is an otp-er!