Reviews for Afraid of Love
briana.schmidt1 chapter 25 . 3/22
I don't care, and I'm not judging, just get the DAMN NEXT CHAPTER UP!
briana.schmidt1 chapter 23 . 3/22
Damn, that was dark. Oh yea! This is the 200th right? Do I get a fanfic? Lol. Jk I don't expect one, but not above begging. (just don't wanna) lol
briana.schmidt1 chapter 22 . 3/22
So basically, you had Bulgaria be a teacher? (he looks like eren)
briana.schmidt1 chapter 2 . 3/22
XD SERIOUSLY! DA FUCK?! XD
briana.schmidt1 chapter 1 . 3/22
XD WHAT THE FUCK!? XD FUCKING TINO, BERWALD AND RODERICH! XD!
RoseAmy13LunaGinny chapter 25 . 12/5/2014
Why. Continue. This is amazing.
m chapter 25 . 6/23/2014
It just struck me that I followed this story and wanted to know what continue this when you have the time and regards.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/12/2014
So not only does he have some traumatizing event in his past that makes it hard for him to interact physically with other people, now he also has some obscure and "exotified" background with creepy characters and possibly super human powers, and the rest of the world just decides to roll with it without any questions asked, no criticism or challenging of whether Tino's right to act the way he does or not. Getting a little too perfect and unchallenged, don't you think? *CoughMSCough*
not even gonna write just read chapter 23 . 11/29/2013
Lols xD

I just realized something,

it's that the "tamago" in Hanatamago's name means "egg" in Japanese!"

xD
FinSu chapter 23 . 11/9/2013
Hanatamago is Japanese for flower egg, not Finnish.
paipai13 chapter 25 . 11/8/2013
oh my god... just wow
That One Reader chapter 23 . 11/7/2013
I'm guessing people have already said this, but I just want to point out that Hanatamago is Japanese. I'm sorry if these comments may be getting on your nerves, I just rather have people not have the incorrect knowledge of language, since languages are barriers and people may sometimes be offended by mistakes made by people who don't know their language. I'm not offended, it's just that I study different languages and wish to have a career in translating. Although, this story is just awesome. I love it. Continue the good work.
Wolfen Artist of HetaStuck chapter 25 . 11/5/2013
Whoa huge development! Tino can kick some major ass! I can't wait to learn more about thia
Major chapter 25 . 11/4/2013
What's this? Tino what the hell.
MissFennoSwede chapter 25 . 11/4/2013
AAAAAA What an awesome chapter! Show them your true powers Tino! Show the woooorld!
Btw, I was also really confused since you changed your avatar :D damn it we're confusing each other!