Reviews for Achilles of Troy
mylove24 chapter 10 . 9/16
Great story. Can't wait to see what happens next. How things change.
Please, oh PLEASEEEEEEEE, for the sake of my sanity, UPDATE!
Loki's Only Love chapter 10 . 7/24
i loved the story at least whats written at the moment an i so wish you would update this
Ok, so I spent last night looking for a good, and I mean REALLY good, fic about Achilles and Briseis. And boy, did I find a gold nugget in the midst of sand! Love your entire plot, concept, the way you portrait the characters, especially Achilles. My heart broke at Briseis' reactions after their first night :( when will she accept our fleet-footed hero? Don't toy with my heart like that, it's cruel and inhumane. But I am willing to forgive you if you post the next chap by the end of this month, what do you say :3
Chrissykat chapter 10 . 7/15
I do so love this story. Achilles changing fate not only for himself, but more because of his love for Briseis. Please update again very soon.
17wilsonh chapter 10 . 7/13
I needed to reread it as a refresher, but I loved it just as much if not more the second time around. I really hope you continue this story because it has such great potential :)
suns and stars chapter 10 . 7/13
biankies chapter 10 . 7/13
... the reader cannot come to the keyboard right now she appears to have feinted muttering something about 'abandoned fics' and 'great stories'. Please leave another chapter and she will get back to you shortly. Kind regards. The review rescuer...
kathieclint chapter 6 . 7/11
I am severely excited to see how achilles plans on joining the trojans. Even the gods are confused, and you portrayed them wonderfully. Great job in this plot and in writing this!
kathieclint chapter 3 . 7/11
Love it love it love it!
kathieclint chapter 2 . 7/11
Wow interesting. Very interesting
dracoqueen chapter 9 . 6/8
More please
can you make another chapter this was really god
Vaneria Potter chapter 9 . 5/15
I think you dealt with the Achilles/Briseis dynamic very well. As much as I love the pairing, I don't think that her just falling into his arms was very realistic.
I'm writing my own Troy AU, if you are interested.
DarcyFanGirl6 chapter 9 . 3/17
I love it! Please continue!