Reviews for Achilles of Troy
ALilSweetNSour chapter 10 . 7/11
I'm liking this story of "what if". I completely fell in love with the story of Troy when I saw the movie many years ago and enjoyed comparing it to what the Iliad described. In any case, hasn't really been a problem deciphering who is who between the Greek and Roman gods. I am not as familiar with the roman gods but it's been fun remembering who is who lol Egyptian mythology is actually my favorite. But getting off track here. Love where you're going with this. I was wondering how easy or difficult things would be because essentially he's changing time and fate lol I loved how you portrayed Briseis after everything happened, I felt I could relate. Anyways, I look forward to future updates!
themirrorthief chapter 3 . 5/11
I like it well enough...keep going!
Please update this story, it's amazing!
Please update the story soon
MG chapter 10 . 10/30/2016
It's been a lovely story so far. I know real life gets in the way and it's not always easy to return to projects that have been started and interrupted long ago, but I'm crossing my fingers that you find your way back to this story someday. I'd love to see where you take it. 3
sexyevilempress276 chapter 7 . 6/17/2016
You're using the wrong names of the Gods. Roman instead of Greek.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2016
Cheap brutality. I expected more from this story and it's previous chapters.
wimmer511 chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
I liked it! I do hope you finish this story. I knew it wasn't done when I started reading it, but you had so many reviews, and the premise seemed interesting so I thought I'd better give it a shot. I did wonder in this chapter though, if he and Breises had a similar conversation in bed about her being his captive/guest? Did he just let her go that day or what happened to her? I'll hope I'll get to find out at some point. I'm also excited to find out how he joins up with Hector. Especially since Hector plans to kill him currently. Thanks again for sharing and here's hoping you finish this fun story!
wimmer511 chapter 9 . 12/27/2015
Whoa, I wasn't expecting that reaction from her, but things are going to be different. I'm glad that he was able to talk her down somewhat. I'm curious, though, if she loves him like she did the first time around or if she's just giving in, so to speak, for the sake of her people. Definitely an interesting twist. You're doing a great job, btw, of keeping Achilles in character-from cocky to deplorable to lovable again. And while Breises is acting differently she's still strong. Very good. I'm sorry there's only one more chapter to read.
wimmer511 chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
Wow, that was an interesting twist. I kept thinking that not everything could happen exactly as it had the first time round and this chapter reflected those thoughts of mine. I also like the apparent change of opinion of the myrmidons about Breises being treated as a common whore. I just assume they felt she was one in the movie because they gave her to Achiles, but this is more fitting. If they love Achilles so much I would think their opinion of women would be more in line with his. Every aiming read. Well done!
wimmer511 chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
I'm very much enjoying this story. The lesson he taught his cousin was well done. Nicely thought out. Thanks for taking the time to write this.
mylove24 chapter 10 . 9/16/2015
Great story. Can't wait to see what happens next. How things change.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/8/2015
Please, oh PLEASEEEEEEEE, for the sake of my sanity, UPDATE!
AstridMikaelson chapter 10 . 7/24/2015
i loved the story at least whats written at the moment an i so wish you would update this
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
Ok, so I spent last night looking for a good, and I mean REALLY good, fic about Achilles and Briseis. And boy, did I find a gold nugget in the midst of sand! Love your entire plot, concept, the way you portrait the characters, especially Achilles. My heart broke at Briseis' reactions after their first night :( when will she accept our fleet-footed hero? Don't toy with my heart like that, it's cruel and inhumane. But I am willing to forgive you if you post the next chap by the end of this month, what do you say :3