Reviews for Maura and Jane read fanfic
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 4/6
Thank you so much for letting your readers know about the story Calamity Jane and Dr Isles. I read it first and then your story. You did a great job blending the present Maura and Jane with the Western one. It was fun to read. Thank you.
Joan chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Fantastic story, loved it to bits. One of the best fanfics ever.
Carmen Madonna chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Story was good and I enjoyed it a lot, but was diappointed in that when the sex part came it was not in the story at all. Maybe nextime
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Omg I loved this calamity jane and dr isles is my fave fic and reading this brings it back but also the other bits had me laughing and awwing brilliant
Daryl chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
i loved reading this story as much as i enjoyed reading calamity jane
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I think I've read this about six times now and I can't believe I've never left a review. Let me rectify that now because I think I love this as much as CJ. You managed to pull things together for our favorite couple perfectly I loved each of Maura and Jane's reactions over reading a fanfiction about themselves. I especially love them reading it together (one of my favorite things of all times). I know you wrote this a while ago but I still have to thank you for sharing. You brought a R&I AU into a canon setting of R&I. Creative, fun and fluffy read. Wonderful!
ScullyBones chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
This was amazing! We need more of these! I'm guessing Susie wrote it btw...you never gave us an answer.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Abso-fuckin-lutely adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
This was diffrent,,,funny too. I liked it.
MedJuris1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Great story. For a lot of reasons, but I am so damn tired I can't explain it all. . LOL. Well done. :)
Greye chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I am soooo happy with this fic! This was ammaaaaazing! Probably because I already love Calamity Jane-it's my favorite R&I fic. Reading this has been a real pleasure. I don't think you know how weirdly happy this has made me. What a cool, inspired idea!

Thanks for writing, and thanks for sharing!
TrueLoveIsSacrifice chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Oh. My. God. This was perfection. I can't even... Wow. Oh my god. I love it. You're abso-fucking-lutely amazing.
Just me and myself chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Awesome story!
cjunited38 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
oh my thats the 1st story that i think is number 1
RosalindFranklin chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This was so wonderful! The playfulness of the concept.. just great!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »