Reviews for Maura and Jane read fanfic
Daryl chapter 1 . 2/25
i loved reading this story as much as i enjoyed reading calamity jane
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 1 . 1/18
I think I've read this about six times now and I can't believe I've never left a review. Let me rectify that now because I think I love this as much as CJ. You managed to pull things together for our favorite couple perfectly I loved each of Maura and Jane's reactions over reading a fanfiction about themselves. I especially love them reading it together (one of my favorite things of all times). I know you wrote this a while ago but I still have to thank you for sharing. You brought a R&I AU into a canon setting of R&I. Creative, fun and fluffy read. Wonderful!
ScullyBones chapter 1 . 1/9
This was amazing! We need more of these! I'm guessing Susie wrote it btw...you never gave us an answer.
Abso-fuckin-lutely adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
This was diffrent,,,funny too. I liked it.
MedJuris1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Great story. For a lot of reasons, but I am so damn tired I can't explain it all. . LOL. Well done. :)
Greye chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I am soooo happy with this fic! This was ammaaaaazing! Probably because I already love Calamity Jane-it's my favorite R&I fic. Reading this has been a real pleasure. I don't think you know how weirdly happy this has made me. What a cool, inspired idea!

Thanks for writing, and thanks for sharing!
EvilRegalDuckling chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Oh. My. God. This was perfection. I can't even... Wow. Oh my god. I love it. You're abso-fucking-lutely amazing.
Just me and myself chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Awesome story!
cjunited38 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
oh my thats the 1st story that i think is number 1
RosalindFranklin chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This was so wonderful! The playfulness of the concept.. just great!
ukred27 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Fucking Awesome.
DuLez chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
WOW! I'm so glad I stumbled into this story.
fangirl81 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This was funny, and sweet. Well done.
lyner chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This is downright awesome. Kinda perfect actually, and you write the characters so well. I love this as much (if not more than..!) calamity jane. I love that bit about (.. what was it..) intracellular signal transduction. absolute favourite bit is that part about turning the book upside down. Fantastic story.. will go discover your other stuff now!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »