Reviews for Dead Fatherhood
FuN FiFi chapter 3 . 7/26
Interesting story concept; gotta love James for being so loving & dedicated! Most stories (including canon) feature Lily prominently so it's nice to see that her other half can also have a bigger impact on Harry's life.

Anyway, I know that it's been years, but I wish you'd come back to finish up your fic one day...it's too good to be shelved like this! :-\
old-crow chapter 3 . 6/30
Hi,

Have you given up on the one? If so, is it up for adoption?

Old-Crow
aradia1967 chapter 3 . 9/11/2016
if you haven't stopped writing please continue the story
amestoy chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
It is a pity that you have left this story unfinished. It's a good one, maybe you could retake it.

P.D.: never ever stop writing.
IvanNamikaze chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Holy crap. That first chapter was tough to read. By no means was it difficult because it was no good but because it was so emotionally heavy. I hope you haven't abandoned this story
Sugar0o chapter 3 . 3/20/2015
hope your family is doing better, this is EFing awesome btw.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
This is a very exciting story (especially the final chapter) and I hope that you'll be able to continue at some point. Whether or not that happens please accept my thanks for your kindness at providing it to us free of charge.

SteveC.
almanera chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
James was a remarkably selfless man and he would have been a great father. Thank you for doing him justice.
MJPotter17 chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
I know you havent been here for a while... but could you pleasw come back... is nice to have this kind of story, and it is brilliant really...
Njchrispatrick chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
Good! Are you ever going to bring James back? That would be nice. Actually I feel kinda bad for Harry if he learns of James when he is older; there are certain things that teenage boys do which no parent should see.
starboy454 chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
excellent
Shorty653 chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Ohh update please I'd like to see what happens next.
Ladymadonna1899 chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Nice, update soon
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
Updates soon please this is so interesting
serenityselena chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
a really interesting story...
eagerly awaiting to read more :)