Reviews for Twenty Pieces of Silver
LittleeOne chapter 22 . 7/10
Please please continue this is really really good
Lastavica chapter 22 . 4/18
OK! Let’s go!

Ah! This is so tense!

“It didn’t stop. It never stopped.”
You hurt me.
Its too cruel and too evil!
Poor Nat!

LOooooove that little comment between Tony and Nat! Perfect!
“She could appreciate that.”

NOOOOO!

OH MAAAAAN!

I knew it was that little weapon from Iron Man!

Loki! BOOOO!

AAAAH CLINT! SAVE HIM!

I’m also relieved the red room hasn’t reclaimed him!

OH MAN! I Neeeeeeed more!
This is so intense! And I STILL can’t guess where it’s going! EEEEEEE!
Lastavica chapter 21 . 4/18
Hello friend!
Ok! Chapter 21!

Oh my gosh it feels like forever ago when Clint was that resilient boy in the cell! HELP HIM!
I feel for Natasha, having to be back here. :(

“The sound of her name…”
….Because she might as well have been nameless in the Red Room. :(

“She couldn’t hope for that, not really…”
Oh!

Get Clint! Get Clint! Get Clint!

lol Tony is such a brat.

I love Steve Rogers so stinking’ much! I love him! He’s so good and principled!

As always the level of detail just draws the reader (me) into this reality you create. Well done!

Even I can smell that cold air!

“…and never could be.”
I do love her true and total rejection of the life that had been thrust upon her.

Oh Man! Poor Nat. Such intense trauma in spite of which she built a whole new life. Ugh! My heart!

Oh ! NATASHA! My heart is aching for her being there right now.

Haha Tony. What a jerk. lol “Come-hither stance” hahaha!
Ahhh! So exciting! Can't wait for another update. I love ylur story.
RadioactiveFangirl chapter 14 . 3/22
I can describe this story simply. This is simply amazing.
ValiantArcher chapter 22 . 2/23
Gah! So they got in, but immediately got captured! And Clint! Poor Nat! Tony blowing up his suit was smart, but ahhh, it limits their options to escape (eventually?). This was an exciting chapter and I can't wait to see what you do next! :)
AlyssPotter chapter 22 . 2/16
LOVING THIS! I am waiting in anticipation for the next chapter! Fantastic job!
Alethea 13 chapter 22 . 2/16
I KNEW IT WAS A TRAP. I KNEW IT. FOR A MINUTE I WAS CONFUSED AF TO WHY LOKI WAS THERE AND I REMEMBERED AND I GOT PISSED. DAMN IT. MY BABY CLINT. UPDATE.
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 22 . 2/15
Ahh, we finally see Loki and Clint! So exciting. I knew Tony wouldn't give up his suit! Haha.
ToInfinityMyLove chapter 22 . 2/15
Oh my gosh I love this story please update soon
AhsokaTano11 chapter 22 . 2/15
I'm glad you are still writing, I really enjoy this story!
amy.d.fuller.9 chapter 22 . 2/15
Well. This is getting more and more interesting! I have no speculations about what's coming next—with Loki in the mix, anything could happen. He could turn on the Polkovnik as well once he has whatever it is he wants. And poor Clint—this is the second time he's under Loki's control. What kind of shape will he be in after this, I wonder? Thanks for sharing!
T19K chapter 22 . 2/15
Well then. That was bad...for Natasha. Poor her! (I swear, I like this chapter, I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just expressing sympathy for Nat :3)
If you don't have the Polkovnik die a very painful death though, I will admit that I will be very frustrated.
Thank you once again for your wonderfully written Natasha! :)
ValiantArcher chapter 21 . 2/1
Yay, a new chapter! :D The banter was well-done, and poor Nat-so much going on in her head that she's trying to figure out, especially what Clint's chances are and what "best case" she should be hoping for. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 21 . 1/31
So happy to see this story again! Please, let's get Clint back!