Reviews for Twenty Pieces of Silver
UnwrittenFantasies chapter 24 . 7/9
Just wondering, are you still working on this story? It's an amazing story, so I was just wondering.
DorkyFrank chapter 24 . 6/30
Pleasee update
irishleesh93 chapter 24 . 5/8
This story is fantastic and so well written. I hope you decide to continue I would like to see how Clint reacts to remembering Natasha.
Oh, man! I really hope you're still working on this story! It's amazing and I can't wait for more!
parish07 chapter 24 . 3/27
when will u update?
DorkyFrank chapter 23 . 3/18
EVIL

I'm rereading this but still

EVIL
DorkyFrank chapter 16 . 3/16
I SHIP IT SO HARD THIS STORY IS AMAZING
DorkyFrank chapter 15 . 3/16
YESSSSSSSSS THOR'S HAMMER YESSSSSSSSSSSSS THIS IS GREAT IM REREADING IT AND I FORGOT ABOUT THIS PART YESSSSSSS ok ok im calm im calm

But this story is amazing and I love it. :)
snowdancer235 chapter 24 . 1/2
I was so excited to see that you had updated and then you left us with a cliffhanger even worse than the last one! Seriously, it was an amazing chapter and I can't wait for the next!
Ms.Natalia Barton chapter 24 . 12/26/2016
What. What. What? What, WHAT?! OH MY FLIPPING GOODNESS GRACIOUS! Can I just clarify that this fic is BEYOND AMAZING?! I. CAN'T. FREAKIN'. WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!; 3 ASDFGJNBFSDJGFFFSGJ DFASSSWDCDSA
I don't even know what to say... Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Phew... Much love
OWLS7896 chapter 24 . 12/20/2016
Update sooon pllllzzzz
Cat at Dusk chapter 24 . 12/12/2016
Interesting story. Keep writing!
OWLS chapter 24 . 12/11/2016
For starters, WTF HAPPENED TO CLINTTT. Also, THE REST OF THE AVENGERS SERIES CANNOT HAPPEN WITHOUT STARK. HE IS THE AWESOME COMIC RELIEF WHAT EVEN DUUUUUDE.
OWLS chapter 23 . 12/11/2016