Reviews for Twenty Pieces of Silver
OWLS7896 chapter 25 . 11/8
Yaaay! I was so happy when I found that you updated! This was amazing and made my day about 10 times better! This was amazing. Keep it up!
ValiantArcher chapter 25 . 10/4
GAH. First off, thanks for the update! So glad to get a little more of this story! :) Secondly, hurrah for Clint being back and starting to become himself again! Natasha is so worried about him. :( I really liked the line, "...but just like there wasn't time for Stark, there wasn't time for Clint either, as much as Natasha wished there was" - sad, but also a bit sweet. Tony's condition continuing to worsen was hard to read - which it's supposed to be, so good job there. And the ductwork design comment made me happy! :D :D :D I also loved the exchange between Steve and Natasha - "Is he gonna be able to help?" "He'll be fine." All in all, great job on this chapter! :D I'm looking forward to the next one!

Also, thanks for the summary! I had indeed forgotten what exactly had happened lately, so it was much appreciated. :)
snowdancer235 chapter 1 . 9/30
Ah, bless you, I'm so happy that you updated. A wonderful chapter, as always
irishleesh93 chapter 25 . 9/15
Great chapter. I adore this story.
I love how you write your action scenes. And I can't wait to see how this progress with Clint.
quiet-raindrop chapter 25 . 9/13
Can I just say that sometimes when you haven't read a fic in a while you kind of have to refresh your memory about its plot-not so with this story. It has stuck with me so well I was freaking out when I saw the update and read it quickly. I was like "oh my word it's that story!" This may be my favorite AUish (is you get my meaning) Clint and Natasha story ever. It's just amazingly written and has such dept. Wow, just amazing work.
DorkyFrank chapter 25 . 9/11
Dude you have NO IDEA how excited I was when I saw you had updated. This rocked, as per usual.
Magnificent !
helloyesimhere chapter 25 . 9/11
great chapter! i always get really happy when i see a chapter of this story in my inbox as it's been a long-time favorite of mine. have a great day!
UnwrittenFantasies chapter 24 . 7/9
Just wondering, are you still working on this story? It's an amazing story, so I was just wondering.
DorkyFrank chapter 24 . 6/30
Pleasee update
irishleesh93 chapter 24 . 5/8
This story is fantastic and so well written. I hope you decide to continue I would like to see how Clint reacts to remembering Natasha.
Oh, man! I really hope you're still working on this story! It's amazing and I can't wait for more!
parish07 chapter 24 . 3/27
when will u update?
DorkyFrank chapter 23 . 3/18
EVIL

I'm rereading this but still

EVIL