Reviews for Warframe: Duty endures
void star blade chapter 13 . 2/8
Ok, to be honest, writing reviews for every single chapter is hard for this early work because there is a lot of early season weirdness. You had almost no actual warframe lore to work with, and you made what little material you had work triple time. You have made engaging characters that feel realistic, even if they are a small amount sue-ish in this early work. You make them jump from 2.5d to full 3d characters in your later works, and you lay a good groundwork for your universe in this short tale. I kinda got disappointed that you didn't stay true to your early works later, but that I will tell you about when I come to it.
void star blade chapter 4 . 12/19/2016
Daww... will has a crush and no idea what to do about it.
void star blade chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
I like how you characterize Will in this chapter, he has a lot of self doubt in these early stories. no line really stood out to me to be my favorite, but the interplay between will and the 'master' was good. also, just noticed that you changed 'master' to 'elder' later in your series. your good with the retcons.
void star blade chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
One problem that is a little confusing about this chapter is that you go strait from calling Will Excaliber to X. and your love of cliff hangers had an early start now that i am looking for it. :)

Favorite lines: But he was afraid. That was no dishonor. Fear was not a bad thing, in and of itself.

It is only when you act on that fear without thinking (like Will did) that you get in trouble.
void star blade chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Hey, I realy like your warframe stories, and i am realy bad at saying so, so i am going to comment on all your chapters as i read them for the 3rd time.

I like your intro chapter, has a bit of an info dump for Will's past, but an understandable one. had to look up germane, hadn't encountered that out side of Saint Germane, from castlevania.

Favortive line in this chapter "When is it ever NOT?" Snarky snark :)
Crazy Redwood chapter 13 . 3/9/2016
A very good read. Really enjoyable. Good characters, good plot. If I might suggest looking at... I think it was chapter 11, when Excalibur starts the trial and Cina is injured. X first tells the other Tenno to watch Cina, then tells them to run ahead and warn the others of the danger. Just a little hiccup to maybe address. Otherwise, great stuff. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your Warframe fics.
Wraith Five chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
Honestly, I was not expecting too much from the second fic I read from this category. Holy crap was I wrong! This was REALLY well done. I really hope you have Excal/Will and Alicia as central/main characters in some of your other fics!

Wraith 5
Guest chapter 13 . 8/20/2015
6/10
KF5AQX chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. I read the entire thing in one night, and then went and played Warframe for a few hours. Now for the review in-depth.

The grammar and spelling is superb. Despite a few typos (VERY few,) this story reads nearly flawlessly.

The story and setting are an original take on a premade story. That's very hard to do, so respect for that.

The characters seem human (Something Warframe actually fails at, so props for outdoing the source.) I may be biased, as the main character is nearly my exact clone, down to how he thinks and talks (And the name.)

All in all: I want more. I look forward to any other stories you do.
MEleeSmasher chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
Well, new mystery uncovered! Good job! I wonder: will you evolve this to crossover with your previous story, Survivors, from Mass Effect? Sounds crazy, but I keep wondering what would happen if they did meet.
MEleeSmasher chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
Someone else is doing this, pulling the strings. I sense a Darth Sidious moment here. Someone want's to kill. Don't let anyone die, please? I keep wondering what the revives are used for here?
MEleeSmasher chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
I like it how Will is standing up to her sister like that. I hope he wins.
MEleeSmasher chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
I love that chapter, i sincerely jope Kori would be spared. Brianna could help out.
MEleeSmasher chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
I love it. No more words need to be said. I love you work.
MEleeSmasher chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
Seriously?! Come On! I hate it when endings go like this. Is she dead or alive?