Reviews for Duty endures
KF5AQX chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. I read the entire thing in one night, and then went and played Warframe for a few hours. Now for the review in-depth.

The grammar and spelling is superb. Despite a few typos (VERY few,) this story reads nearly flawlessly.

The story and setting are an original take on a premade story. That's very hard to do, so respect for that.

The characters seem human (Something Warframe actually fails at, so props for outdoing the source.) I may be biased, as the main character is nearly my exact clone, down to how he thinks and talks (And the name.)

All in all: I want more. I look forward to any other stories you do.
MEleeSmasher chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
Well, new mystery uncovered! Good job! I wonder: will you evolve this to crossover with your previous story, Survivors, from Mass Effect? Sounds crazy, but I keep wondering what would happen if they did meet.
MEleeSmasher chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
Someone else is doing this, pulling the strings. I sense a Darth Sidious moment here. Someone want's to kill. Don't let anyone die, please? I keep wondering what the revives are used for here?
MEleeSmasher chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
I like it how Will is standing up to her sister like that. I hope he wins.
MEleeSmasher chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
I love that chapter, i sincerely jope Kori would be spared. Brianna could help out.
MEleeSmasher chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
I love it. No more words need to be said. I love you work.
MEleeSmasher chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
Seriously?! Come On! I hate it when endings go like this. Is she dead or alive?
MusicGamer chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
Sweeet! Plot! :D

This would actually make an interesting story for the WarFrame games. :3

Now I'm curious: What exactly DID they do to Excalibur? :o
MEleeSmasher chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
That was an actual plot there. I was actually wondering what kind of story WarFrame is, so thank you for giving in some small hint of what's to come.
MEleeSmasher chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
What is going on?
MusicGamer chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
I love this. :D It's a nice view of events from a Tenno's perspective, and it shows that even if the Tenno are seen as weapons, they are still fundamentally human.

Very nicely written! Looking forward to more!
MEleeSmasher chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Well, that escalated rather quickly. I love it! Please continue onwards. I enjoy a happy ending, or an ending that involves a smile.
MEleeSmasher chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
I love it how you make Alicia and X look cute together, even in dark place such as WarFrame. I love your characterization, since my character is still an Excalibur. Please keep them alive.
MEleeSmasher chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Well, at least this Tenno likes Alicia, but I wonder, I have not seen any antagonist leaders yet, so how will they rope in this story?
MEleeSmasher chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
I like it. Please continue. I feel like I found new life reading this fanfiction.