Reviews for Watching and Waiting
Awesome job
Zana Zira chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Aaaand my feels are going crazy again. What is it with you and writing these awesome bro-schmoop fics? I love it! And Season 8 really was one of the best in the H/C department, in my opinion. Just awesome.

Great fic! I really enjoyed it. :)
poisonheart51 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I love reading your stories! I enjoy seeing how you portray their brotherly bond and Dean's protectiveness towards Sam.
mara-isamoose chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Really good fic. Brought tears to my eyes. I loved the brotherly moments in this... oh, poor Sammy. Felt so bad for him. And Dean too, unable to help his brother. Thanks so much for writing.
Sheila chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Darn it, I'm crying now...This was really touching and heart-breaking...
v chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
loved it!
lauehime chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
pure sweetness :)
myapplemonkey chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
:) I can just imagine an infant-Sammy trying to hold his own bottle. :3 such a sweet and funny image. :P this is touching. Dean's going to fix Sam? Damn right he is. He's the only one that'll actually fix that little brother of his, it's the only way that everything could even possibly get better. they need each other, and they will get that happy ending - I just know it. :) xx
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Very good, very sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
great story
stelladelnordxd chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Amazing, of course. And you just had to include About Today didn't you? Of course, The National is like, my go-to Supernatural band so xD
Aerotes chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
dashipper chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Dean's such a great big brother. If anything, I would like to see on show, the Winchesters are needed to complete the last trial together. Wouldn't that be something? Fantastic story! : )
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »