Reviews for The Science of Magic
Pls continue this! It's really really good.
redburningdragon chapter 11 . 3/18
Erza strong level 0 just like Touma nice
Kudarz chapter 11 . 1/14
this is the best! keep up bro!
Kudarz chapter 3 . 1/14
Now this is getting more interesting! good job!
Sora with an S chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
Given that Natsu can eat enemy Fire attacks, I wonder if Wendy couldn't have just eaten the guy's wind attacks...
Sora with an S chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
...what, they didn't just ask Index if she knew how to cast an Anima-equivelent?
Sora with an S chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Touma's Level 0 because his power is undetectable unless used to negate something. As the researchers don't know that (and presumably never asked Touma) they think he has no effect on the world around him, thus Level 0.
Sebaspe chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
I really like your story. And more that you put short chapters, prefer people who post short chapter but in a short length of time. One question, will Accelerator appear in your story? I am on ch 6 so maybe you already bring him in, but if your story is before the sisters arc there isn't anything we can do. Still is (Still ...Styl... Hahhaha)... Still is OK.
Your English is OK, I don't have any trouble with it. It is easy to read and enjoy.
Sebaspe chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Till nos is really good and I hope you bring Accelerator soon into the history, as he is my fav of to aru. Anyway nice plot.
Jdog100 chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
Please update it an awesome story and it also if misaki learned how to bring the back
Otaku Prince chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
This is very good. I love your work. I hope your going to post more chapters on it.
DoodlePopapo chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
Yo!,

This is Awesome...

To Think that Erza is Level 0,when she's the strongest Female Wizard
XD

Lucy's gonna join Judgement?!

Hopefully u can Update Soon!
Me Wanna Know what happens!
I'll be Waiting Author-san!