Reviews for The Science of Magic
Guest chapter 12 . 10/18/2016
please continue
Addstick chapter 12 . 10/15/2016
Wow, nice to see u again.
Can't remember the last time u updated tho.
der reader chapter 11 . 1/9/2016
woah dude, that is one long hell hiatus u r taking
spartannob6 chapter 11 . 10/23/2015
I really like this crossover story. Here are some other cossovers that I want to see in the future
•A certain magical index & Hyperdimension Neptunia
•Pokemon & Hyperdimension Neptunia
•A certain magical index & Star Wars
•A certain magical index & Blood blockade battlefront
•A certain magical index & Primeval
•Hyperdimension neptunia & date a live
•A certain magical index & Is this a zombie
•A certain magical index & The devil is a part timer
•A certain magical index/ scientific railgun & TMNT
•A certain magical index & Godzilla
•A certain magical index &
High school DXD
•A certain magical index & Durarara
animelover9890 chapter 11 . 7/22/2015
Wow that was pretty interesting. I wonder who's behind all of this. Not to mention their magic is being treated like Esper powers.
Restless Shadows chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
You aren't too shabby, the premise is good and your grammar isn't that bad. You just need to work on character developement and diologue.
Kokuyouseki-En chapter 11 . 4/12/2015
Waah this is very interesting! Hope you'll continue the story
Guest chapter 11 . 3/19/2015
Pls continue this! It's really really good.
RedBurningDragon chapter 11 . 3/18/2015
Erza strong level 0 just like Touma nice
Kudarz chapter 11 . 1/14/2015
this is the best! keep up bro!
Kudarz chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
Now this is getting more interesting! good job!
Sora with an S chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
Given that Natsu can eat enemy Fire attacks, I wonder if Wendy couldn't have just eaten the guy's wind attacks...
Sora with an S chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
...what, they didn't just ask Index if she knew how to cast an Anima-equivelent?
Sora with an S chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Touma's Level 0 because his power is undetectable unless used to negate something. As the researchers don't know that (and presumably never asked Touma) they think he has no effect on the world around him, thus Level 0.
Sebaspe chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
I really like your story. And more that you put short chapters, prefer people who post short chapter but in a short length of time. One question, will Accelerator appear in your story? I am on ch 6 so maybe you already bring him in, but if your story is before the sisters arc there isn't anything we can do. Still is (Still ...Styl... Hahhaha)... Still is OK.
Your English is OK, I don't have any trouble with it. It is easy to read and enjoy.