Reviews for Pretend Love
Nathalie Traor chapter 1 . 7/21
Love it, im a bit sad that most of your stories doesnt have an ending especially one of your stotries "The lost moon" i hope you update. Keep on with the good work.
Raindra chapter 108 . 7/14
awww, a part of me thinks it's so cute they are staying together, another feels bad that she can't go home
Sam chapter 108 . 7/2
Hey! Love your stories I'm glad you updated recently, it would be a shame if they had no endings. Please update soon :3 the other story you have, I forget the full name but moon is in the title. .? Please tell me you haven't given up on it
Scarlet Moonbeam chapter 108 . 6/23
more please.
ll Kairi ll chapter 108 . 6/10
So far i love this story. I really don't like how Sesshomaru refers to himself in third person and the chapters being so short, but I really have been captured in this story. I would really like to read Kagome with Sesshomaru bump into Inuyasha, Sango and Miroku and see the outcome. Please write something like that along the way!

Please update soon! I'm happy to see you had updated last month, i thought this story had stopped.

Thank you for the read!

~Kairi
keylala79 chapter 108 . 5/19
Love this story. It is well laid out. I am looking forward to reading more chapters. Keep up the excellent work and good luck with your story.
kouga's older woman chapter 108 . 5/19
Sweet!
blackdragon72 chapter 108 . 5/18
Thank you for the update! Love the affection Sess is showing. Can't wait for more!
Mirmiru chapter 20 . 5/17
You're alive! xD I'm glad to read you again ;) I had forgotten this fanfic U-.- It has been way too long. I'll have to read it all again... :)
SaiyaCat chapter 108 . 5/17
Poor Kags
eurielle chapter 108 . 5/17
Hello! Nice that you are back!
shadow miko chapter 108 . 5/17
great chap but i do wish they would be longer
Myreally chapter 108 . 5/17
Yeeeesssssss! I've been waiting for this fun story to update!:)
DeeLov44 chapter 108 . 5/17
I'm on pins and needles for more chapters love being able to laugh throughout this story it is an absolutely wonderful piece of work Bow
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 107 . 3/1
This is sooooo goood! I love it! Please udpate soon!
1,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »