Reviews for Pretend Love
Swiftdreamer9982 chapter 108 . 12/5/2017
It is so hard to find stories you can see so caught up in the pages your pulse skips a beat with each turn of the page please finish
cdmartinez chapter 108 . 9/12/2017
*Sigh* I've gotten myself lost in this fic as well. I usually find drabbles to be dull and clipped, but I am enjoying this. Looking forward to another update.
Nathalie Traor chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Love it, im a bit sad that most of your stories doesnt have an ending especially one of your stotries "The lost moon" i hope you update. Keep on with the good work.
Raindra chapter 108 . 7/14/2017
awww, a part of me thinks it's so cute they are staying together, another feels bad that she can't go home
Sam chapter 108 . 7/2/2017
Hey! Love your stories I'm glad you updated recently, it would be a shame if they had no endings. Please update soon :3 the other story you have, I forget the full name but moon is in the title. .? Please tell me you haven't given up on it
Scarlet Moonbeam chapter 108 . 6/23/2017
more please.
ll Kairi ll chapter 108 . 6/10/2017
So far i love this story. I really don't like how Sesshomaru refers to himself in third person and the chapters being so short, but I really have been captured in this story. I would really like to read Kagome with Sesshomaru bump into Inuyasha, Sango and Miroku and see the outcome. Please write something like that along the way!

Please update soon! I'm happy to see you had updated last month, i thought this story had stopped.

Thank you for the read!

~Kairi
keylala79 chapter 108 . 5/19/2017
Love this story. It is well laid out. I am looking forward to reading more chapters. Keep up the excellent work and good luck with your story.
kouga's older woman chapter 108 . 5/19/2017
Sweet!
blackdragon72 chapter 108 . 5/18/2017
Thank you for the update! Love the affection Sess is showing. Can't wait for more!
Mirmiru chapter 20 . 5/17/2017
You're alive! xD I'm glad to read you again ;) I had forgotten this fanfic U-.- It has been way too long. I'll have to read it all again... :)
SaiyaCat chapter 108 . 5/17/2017
Poor Kags
eurielle chapter 108 . 5/17/2017
Hello! Nice that you are back!
shadow miko chapter 108 . 5/17/2017
great chap but i do wish they would be longer
Myreally chapter 108 . 5/17/2017
Yeeeesssssss! I've been waiting for this fun story to update!:)
1,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »