Reviews for Unpredictable love
X-Lisa-Anne-X chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Are you going to update and please bring her cancer back when her test results come in.
ddluzelle chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I love the story. ! Omg! Please continue this one :)))
Seraphina Ingrid Gilbert chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
have you stopped writing this story?
Xx.BeHappy chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
this is really good! i love the simple angst. i can't wait to see what happens next!
stephanie chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
very good story update soon plz
Klara chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
You obviously haven't done your proper research. If you HAD done it, It would have been a much better story.
FOR ME TO READ IT AGAIN, FIX IT!
ScarletMageRei chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
This is pretty good! Update soon please!:)
winxgirl1997 chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Plz update soon plz
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
WOW!
belladu57 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Very good
writestyle chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Look, next time you come up with a back story can you please think it all through? Kemo makes you loose ALL your hair and can really tire people out. She would have missed a bit of school to go get treatment, which tends to make people really sick and bed bound for a few days afterwards. The school would undoubtedly have to know what was going on in case anything happened will she was attending, and seeing how she would have lost most of her hair, everyone would know she would have had some form of cancer, unless she was wearing a wig, but still everyone would be able to tell that she was sick.
You've missed the important bits about having a serious illness like cancer, it's not something simple like the flu which once you've recovered from you can simply ignore, there's that really scary fact that it can come back, and since kemo just about destroys your immune system your body has a bit of trouble fighting off other viruses and infections. How has having cancer made Kaitlyn a stronger person? Does it push her to have certain ideas about what she wants from her life and how she lives everyday? These are the things that will also make it believable later on in your story when your 17 year old MC falls in love with a 1000 year old vampire and vice versa.

Brushing past these things makes Kaitlyn a shallow character; like a cardboard cut out. And it shows just how young you are as a writer.
Check out 'A Bibliophile', a writer on this site who gives this quote which I think is the best thing to keep in mind when you're writing:
"...when writing a 'fic you must keep in mind that what people really want to read, and what is most worthwhile to write, is the struggle. All the hard times, all the bad days, all the grinding work, all the nasty weather, all the emotion. You can't just rattle off a list of things that happened. We want to see them happening! We want to feel the pain and the joy and the pride and the disappointment. Take the gray seas and snow-covered pines and fluttering auroras burning in the darkness behind your eyes and convert them into text!"

I know it takes time and practice, so keep writing! But when people give you advice, take the time to listen to them and understand them as they can give you some tips on how to create a more interesting character or story, which in turn makes writing more enjoyable. It also gives you an excuse to read more fanfiction! Look at what really popular writer's are doing to make their stories interesting (techniques), and use it like a checklist of things you want for want your story to have and how you want your audience to feel when reading your words.
I hope this helps! writestyle (I couldn't be bothered to log in)
winxgirl1997 chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
plz update soon plz
winxgirl1997 chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
plz update soon plz
Emilee chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
I love this! I cant wait to read more! Why is she so concerned about Jeremy & Elena cause Elena was popular & is best friends with Caroline so wouldnt Elena bully her too? Are you gonna make Kaitlyn & Stefan or Kaitlyn & Damon close? Update soon please!
HaloGirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Please keep writing i love this story!