Reviews for Rebelion: a story of passion, courage and broken dreams
TaylorTrinket chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
I have read many stories involving how Effie came to be and this one is very unique. I just started reading this today and love it! I wonder how she becomes an escort...
Gamemaker97 chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
This was a very good chapter. Detailed character building is always a plus.
Keep up the good work! :)
mangesboy01 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This is an interesting story you have hear. I've never read a fanfic that involves Effie, but his one seems really good. I like the background/ backstory you developed - it was a nice touch. Also, I'm loving your diction! Well, amazing chapter can't wait to read the next one.
Gamemaker97 chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
Hmm. This is definitely an interesting story so far. And very well written, I may add. I've never given much more thought to Careers before they volunteered, other than te fact that they have spent years in rigorous training, preparing for the Games. It's also interesting to throw Effie into the middle of it; I never imagined her like this, but again, I've never really imagined a young Effie, either.
More specifically to the overall plot, I'm enjoying it so far. I'm intrigued by Lidia- I hope that I can find out more about her soon. Well done with this, and keep up the good work :)
EML chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Great writing!
You had some nice/strange ideas/twists which I didn't expect and also moments that touched me!
For a small girl, she has some heavy thoughts, like "I hate them because I want to be like them", "Why do people keep bringing babies into this world", "But daddy, I look like you too" and most of all "Well...we do need to lose in the Games at some point...".
Sometimes I felt like on 9GAG, where people reveal thoughts I think I was the only one feeling that way.

One last note...please don't spoil the story with comments at the beginning of the chapters. It's more fun finding out everything by myself.
Dittany23 chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
Love this please continue :)
Anonymous chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
Wow! that was AMAZING! Keep it up!
poppypinkpiglet chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
That was amazing but..is that the end?:(