Reviews for somewhere to go
FluffyFierce chapter 10 . 8/1/2016
Beautiful story about loss and love and we get to see Castles commitment and love in a non contrived genuine expression...Thank you
CrimeGirl912 chapter 10 . 9/6/2015
I just read all 10 chapters. I loved it!
life's a mystery chapter 10 . 3/24/2015
awhh what a heartbreaking but then heartwarming story :)
bamwhatjamie chapter 10 . 2/10/2015
sequel!
SeannysMom chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
Amazing story ! Beautiful, moving and hopeful. Thank you.
Castlelover777 chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
Fantastic story! Really wonderful!
FanzelForever chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
This is wonderful! I've loved reading it! Great work-going to go check out the rest of your stuff now, too. :)
non chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
"He tastes like the heart he draws in coffee every morning."

Brilliant.

And the story, too.
finefinegoodgood chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
3 LOVE! 3
Lipush chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
OMG...

I just finished reading the five first chapters and I'm like...OMG

There are not enough words to describe just how much I love this.

Sooooo emotional and sad, yet just how I imagine it happening if it was real on Castle.

losing something so precious you didn't even know you've had... Kate and Castle, especially Kate, must be traumatized.

So sadddd...

I love how you portray her pain, though, she's lost and doesn't how how to deal with that kind of grief, something which feels so real yet it doesn't, it slipped away.

Gah! I just love this fic!
ColieMacKenzie chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
Beautiful story! Sad, but healing, and so well done.
GT500RonSmith chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
Nice ending! But I didn't get my proposal! Thanks for a lovely story!
GT500RonSmith chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
Embarrassed to say that I can't decide what brought her to this breakthrough! I would have thought that the pregnant girls death would have set her back even worse, so it had to be Castle repeating her lovely words back to her! I remember that episode so well! Coney Island and the best handshake ever! One of my very favorites! I will choose to believe that it was her words. Simply because she took this awful day, and the multitude of awful days leading up to it, to create joy with the man that she loves and loves her.

Terrific chapter! Only leaves one more for me to get my proposal though!
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Wow! Didn't see that coming actually! I don't think it even crossed my mind! I can see that it could happen, but would have thought that Kate, who went to work the very next day, she would not fall into this rabbit hole. But! She has Castle! And I bet money that he will see her through this and ask her to marry him before these next two chapters end!

Big whopper of a guess!
GT500RonSmith chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
Really big step #2 behind them! Engagement is not a huge step from here! Just a tiny one really, since the ring would be easy for Castle to afford. And the ring means a promise. A commitment! Once they have the commitment, the rest is all downhill! She really needs a proposal! Promise her, Rick!