Reviews for Is Wind Stronger Than Water?
SoraxKairi7 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Yes, please just let Ventus be a little older. Then I will accept this pairing.

Lol. Either way, I liked this oneshot. They're growing on me.

I'll be reading more of your stuff!
The Uncanny X-Fan chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Loved IT!
BeachChic13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This was really cute. I love Venqua :)
Reun chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Adorable little story! I absolutely enjoy reading about Ven and Aqua, especially when they're portrayed as having a close, lil-bro-big-sis relationship. Thank you for writing it!

As for water and wind, I believe none is stronger or weaker than the other. Water can have a lot of potential energy in itself, but it needs height to convert it into kinetic energy. As for wind, although it's usually more harmless than water, don't forget that given enough pressure gradient, the slightest movement of air may well turn into a gust of air. Correct conditions fulfilled, they could go on a rampage: from flow to deluge for the former, and from breeze to tempest for the latter. Also, working together, they create waves, which as we know, may be gentle or ferocious. That's my belief—they go so well hand-in-hand it's hard to tell which one is stronger.

Personality-wise, though, I think it's almost universally agreed that wind is livelier than water. He's more frolic and unpredictable, while water is usually calm and collected. Yeah, just like Ven and Aqua's personalities.

That's my opinion, so don't take my words for it. It's been more than 6 years since I last touched physics. But anyway, thanks for the good read!