Reviews for Mentos and Smart Water
Mikitaddict chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Goshhhhhh im so happy to see new puckleberry from u :D loved it hihi
Cant wait to read the next oneee!
Kdmr87 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
oh my god! i was so happy you wrote a one-shot and as usual it was perfect but please can you write a second part where they finally have sex? you are amazing and it would make my day! either way can't wait for whatever you write next...
AzraCullen chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Missed your words. Love puck and Rachel and this story- please make it more than a one shot! X
donna14 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I was ecstatic to see a new story from you. I was doing a happy dance! This was an awesome story, I loved it! Thank you for making my day!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
OMG would love love love a sequel like were quinn comes back for a second chance with puck only to be put in her place by rachel and puck also would like to see them married update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
epilogue wanna se them get MARRIED!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
continue or sequel or epilogue i dont care i would just love absolutely love for you to continue
BERRY VS LOVE chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
epilogue please loved it wow you are a great writer especially love your "All Roads Lead To You" cant stop reading that story and "Baby What A Big Surprise" seriously those two are my all time favorite puckleberry stories update soon please
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
sequel like a epilogue maybe them getting married or making it in their careers loved it so much you just have to continue please...
SC PUCKLEBERRY chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
wow love it maybe a sequel
like were they get married
or puck goes solo and does his own record and rachel makes it on broadway
loved it you also left me imagining so many things hope you do a sequel
update soon
mysticblue17 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is adorable. I read it twice back to back just to soak up all the cuteness. Don't worry it totally made sense. I know exactly how you feel about airports looking the same. Well I hope you have a great trip!
RainbowGleek chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
It may not have been much to you. But for many of us puckleberry fans, I'm ecstatic that there's actually a new story from youuuuuuu! Thanks so much for coming up with a oneshot thought it's short, in some ways I'm satisfied coz' I've my fill of puckleberry since a long time of none.
crislin chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
You should write more for these!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Loved this! I love all of your Puckleberry stories! It was a treat to read this because you write them so well! Hoping that you will write more of them. Thanks!
mag721 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013