Reviews for All of Me
I just absolutely loved reading this story, can't wait for the ending.
GREAT JOB!
Awesome story. Ty for writing it
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 14 . 5/6
Disgusting that friends can do to her what these two did. Yep humiliated her for what? For a dude they don't even know. Because they don't even know what christian is capable of. Your ana is not strong she is weak and spineless by letting these so called friends manipulate and humiliate her like this and she lets them get away with it.
pdb1115 chapter 25 . 5/3
Love your story! Such a sweet take on Ana and Christian; I always wondered what the story would have been like if their relationship had developed more slowly and had been rooted in friendship.
Hi..finished this great story about a year ago and is on my list to check for the potentially promised epilogue.
Any inclination(s) to do so anytime soon? Just checking. If no response or update will just move on and place in totally finished file.
I see you just completed a short Shades of Grey story. Will give that a viewing. You're a good writer.
DBoston40 chapter 25 . 3/25
I loved your story, any chance of an epilogue?
Gabriels-girl5035 chapter 25 . 3/10
Wonderful story!
charmia chapter 25 . 2/3
Fantastic thrilling story. Sorry it ended so quickly. Can't wait to read more.
KMariaJ chapter 25 . 1/23
This is the best take on FSOG I have read so far .!
Thank you so much.
Sincerely Maria
KMariaJ chapter 11 . 1/22
Fantastic !
I love this version of Ana
Brave and not afraid of standing up for herself.
super
sofiadixon chapter 21 . 11/29/2014
RESPECT (please note shouty caps) is always due to the author. If the reader doesn't like the story, or the pace, s/he may voice constructive suggestions or even polite constructive criticism, and can explain how one's life is a barren desert without the next chapter, in which case I pity you, or best to state that one is anxiously awaiting the next chapter. The same sentiment expressed less harshly.
If that doesn't suit, find your own Muse and allow the author to communicate with hers at her own pace.
macera chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
Wow what a great story, i cant seem to stop reading it. I have read so many stories on fanfiction your story is one of best. i hope this review finds you since your story is complete. ***** 5 stars and i am only on chapter 9.
bellev chapter 25 . 7/30/2014
great chapter
Guest chapter 24 . 5/31/2014
Enjoyed it!
GreyshadesofSteele chapter 25 . 5/7/2014
I was wondering if your finished with this story if not I would like for you to update, it is really a good story