Reviews for Move Along
So devo, I was so excited for bells and jasper.
MrsJWhitlockxx chapter 27 . 10/3
don't understand why you had some bad reviews. I felt it was quite good. I do think bella was a little harsh for blaming jasper for Paul's actions but the morning after pill thing was just disgusting and good on bella for standing up on that issue. felt it was realistic in regard to the therapy issue as you absolutely CANNOT push something like that x
Dannygirl11 chapter 20 . 10/2
I'm sorry. I can't even finish this story. It's too far fetched and too many loose ends in the plot. How did everyone let Bella get away with a) not going to therapy after getting raped, b) ostracizing Jasper and not talking through her issues with their marriage like a grown up, and c) letting her blame Jasper for what Paul did to her when that was NOT his fault?

This Bella is neurotic and the fact no one held her accountable for her actions and proceed to blame Jasper for divorcing her AFTER she wouldn't talk to him for months is beyond ridiculous.

Maybe this story had a great ending that tied up everything I mentioned above but I cannot finish it because of the absurdity of it thus far.
twigsfans chapter 1 . 7/20
I HATE ALL YOUR STORY! YOU ALWAYS MAKES EDWARD A CHEATER.. BITCH FUCK OFF!
Sassyvampmama chapter 27 . 7/15
Thank you for sharing.
Danny123 chapter 23 . 1/5
The plot was good but in certain parts too extreme. To turn Jasper into a kidnapper like Paul was too far fetched. The execution of the story was lacking; ie writing style and use of abbreviation.
jk chapter 19 . 11/1/2015
Edward says sorry about the things he said in high school, but not for fucking cheating on her with Heidi?
because he was "bored"

Edward is unforgivable in this story
jk chapter 21 . 7/27/2015
jasper hasn't really done anything! except the camera thing is pretty creepy...at least he didn't cheat like Edward did! cause he was bored! how can bella trust that douche bag?
jk chapter 20 . 7/27/2015
ummmm yes Edward is the asshole everyone thought he was!he disowned a baby he didn't know was his or not, it could have been and he said he didn't give a shit what Heidi did with it!
he cheated on bella cause he was "bored" and all that shit he said to bella! hes nothing but a piece of shit...worthless and bella shouldn't be anywhere near him. and honestly I agree with jasper on the baby issue! bella didt even talk to him about it...bella's the reason they got a divorce she fucking refused to talk to jasper!
jk chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
Edward really is an ass...hes passed a line he cant come back from...hes a total piece of shit! Heidi can have him
Guest chapter 26 . 7/5/2015
I loved the story to start with but when u made jasper the bad guy it messed everything up sooo sad but i just looove jasper and bella together
MaryMary123 chapter 8 . 7/6/2015
Yes but if he knew it was what he signed up for he should have told her so she could decide if she wanted a marriage for two years alone.
Huntress123 chapter 26 . 12/13/2014