Reviews for Idle Hands
Guest chapter 20 . 1/27/2015
You know, I really enjoy this story. Smart idea, great location, good voices of the Winchesters.

But sorry, I'm probably too much of a fan to overlook the fact that the Winchesters didn't meet demons before season one, and John and Bobby and the boys were all sure that vampires didn't exist.

I hate to be bitchy, but... why didn't you stick to the things that were known to the kids canonically?
CoffeeManiac chapter 29 . 5/16/2014
This story was amazing from beginning to end. You captured the boys well. You included John and Bobby perfectly in their lives. Important, but peripheral. The supporting characters were well drawn and the plot was fascinating.

As a side note, I really enjoyed the chicken and lamb stories as well.
need2no chapter 29 . 7/14/2013
Great story. I always like Teen Winchesters, especially when they are presented as equals. Also enjoyed the animals. I have a menagerie myself, and see them as the best entertainment in my life (aside from Fan Fiction, of course)
S-Jay494 chapter 29 . 7/10/2013
Loved it! I find a lot of pre-series/young Winchester stories not as intriguing, mostly because the writer makes the characters too much like the adult versions of the boys, without giving any consideration to their age in the tales. You have a nice mix of youthfulness and hints of their older selves. It works well, as does the case aspect of the story. And, again, loved the author notes. You should consider writing an actual novel about your animals-the chickens alone merit a story.
S-Jay494 chapter 19 . 7/10/2013
Just can't decide which I love more: Your story or your author's notes. Wonderful, both of them!
BranchSuper chapter 29 . 7/2/2013
A fitting conclusion to a very good story.
Sinthija chapter 29 . 7/2/2013
Awesome ending! I look forward reading more of your stories.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/2/2013
It's a great story! I'm still so sad about Lucy, but it really is a great ending. I'm a little sad that it's over! I will keep an eye out for any future fics, cause your writing is just wonderful. Nice work!
Morgan Elizebeth Jacobs chapter 29 . 7/2/2013
I really enjoyed the story. I'm just sad for Sammy. Other than that I loved it. Thanks for writing it.
Sinthija chapter 28 . 6/25/2013
That was an unexpected end to Hillary and Lucy. Very well written. Just the epilogue left.
BranchSuper chapter 28 . 6/25/2013
They won, but at a cost: Lucy did not make it.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/25/2013
It's a good chapter. I really liked Lucy though, and her death really just sucks. Poor Sam, all the girls he likes wind up dead. At least all the other spoiled brats are done. Nice work!
Morgan Elizebeth Jacobs chapter 28 . 6/25/2013
Poor Sammy I feel so bad for him about Lucy. He tried to save her.
Sinthija chapter 27 . 6/20/2013
Too late? Too late how? Argh! another cliffhanger. You really are good for those. Thanks for the chapter though.
BranchSuper chapter 27 . 6/18/2013
Things are not going quite the way the demon-raisers intended. Good chapter.