Reviews for The Diary
BriyerRose chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Great chapter!
Antonia Sandoval chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Fabuloso epílogo. Dan ganas de seguir leyendo. Por qué esta historia fue tan corta?.
Hermoso final... junto a su Jacob.
Gracias por tus historias.

Anto.
Kraftychik chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
What a great ending! I am so glad she showed it to him. How fitting that it would all disappear, since she changed her future. :)
antoniasandoval chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Estrella!; fue una idea muy original. Hubiera sido fascinante que constara de más capítulos. Una trama así, debe ser más larga... porque me encantó, lol.
Era espeluznante pensar en el futuro de Bella junto a edward. Qué horror.
Pero con Jake, todo es vida, es calor, es amor, es pasión. Es la mejor elección.
Felicitaciones; excelente trabajo.

Anto.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Are you forgetting about the imprinting? If Bella were truely Jakes he would have imprinted on her, and he didn't. And that would forever be hanging over THEIR relationship! yes Bella Edward had an abusive relationship. But Jakr was just as manipulative! And this was supposed to be a romance, really?
bookloverforever chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
that wuz an amazing story! i think u shuld do the epilogue. it would b interesting.
elfprincess8 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I know I always say this but that's how it should have been! You saw the abusive signs in that relationship too! I was always so angry at her for being so damn blind to it all! Wonderful! I loved this one and wish it could have been longer!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Yeah... I think he would have loved to seen it..
AvareKiz chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This was a awesome story.
The emotions she felt, I could feel it like they were my own. This story was great story from beginning to the end. But my favorite part was, when bella saw Jake for the first time after she was turned. How he told her that he couldn't stop loving her even after he married someone else.*sigh*
I can't wait for the next part. Don't keep us waiting for too long.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Fantastic job.
Ashley Ayoub chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
love the story
SaphireJacksonBlackPotter chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
OMG. Wow. This is the first time I actually cried whilst reading a story. Amazing. You really showed how how future vamp Bella regretted choosing Edward.

I think you should do an epilogue...I want to see Jacob's reaction to it. :D

Saphire x
MsChifSantos chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This was really good. Living forever sounds good until you run out of things to live for. Please do an epilogue.
HalcyonSeasons chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
You had me at, "He was sunshine personified; her black haired Apollo."

Fantastic job, once again. And I would love to see an epilogue. :)
wolfgirl1973 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I think you should do a epilogue.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »