Reviews for The Diary
Storm Cascade chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Hurray! Hate that she needs external (of a sort) help to bring her to her senses... but whatever works really... happy days! :) :) :)
echo58 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Like this much more than the original!
corkykellems chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
That would be so cool...having the Future revealed...so as not to make the same mistakes...LOL
Great Story
ae81 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Yes I want Jacob too see what his and Bella's life would have turned out if she hadn't found that diary
Jacob Lupo chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Fantastic. Exactly what Bella would have realized at some point. I've seen time travel in Twilight stories but this is truly unique. I enjoyed all of it. Well written and emotional. I would definilty like to see a second chapter where Bella shows Jacob the diary. Could be interesting.
bamamom chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I luv it like 2 read more thanks
Geneu chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Moody vampire loosing his mate and becomes even more moody. Seriously, you would think that two hundred years of immortality would give one some sort of purpose. Nope, only one high school after another. And piano. Two hundred worthless years of most depressive being on the planet. Lost his mate? Well, it's not a loss, Ed, it's a wake up call.
My apologies to everyone who would find this outburst offending in any way.
Now, I wouldn't mind to get a little something from the future that wouldn't let me to make the greatest mistake of my life. Don't know about the Universe, but I would've felt better :)
Not sure about Bella showing the diary to Jacob. Though keeping such a secrets is not good... Plus, it doesn't matter now: the future has been changed already :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Great story! Great spin on the series! I'd live to see an epilogue!
rasheedah2907 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
OMG, that was great! Please do an epi, I wanna see jakes reaction to the journal.
Sakure of Snow chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This was a wonderfully written story. I enjoyed every minute of it.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3