Reviews for Down Will Come
harrylee94 chapter 1 . 6/19
I am seriously finding it a lot more difficult to hold back my tears than I thought, considering I read your other story before thing, but there's that lump in my throat all the same.
Beautiful, in a heart-wrenching kind of way. Xander has been the punching bag on far too many occasions, and I wish someone had noticed sooner.
Amazing selection of stories. Thank you for sharing.
Ameliamelia chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Oh, do write more! You have an especially good sense of the characters' voices, and I'd love to see a continuation of this story!
Honor Reid chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
This was so well done. I love Xander and you wrote this so well. I loved Giles pov and I know that he can be quite scary when he wants to be so hopefully he pays Xander's parents a visit.

Thank you!
Didget chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This is my favorite fanfiction story :)
I've read it again and again, I think I like it so much because its about acknowledging abuse and I always felt Zander deserved more than he got. :) if I've reviewed before I did it today because I had forgotten that I had reviewed.
Falcner chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
He is always the punching bag too, it makes me sad sometimes. Thanks for writing, i really like your stories.
RR82 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
that was really good, poor xander.
yay chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This was wonderful! I love how you told it counting down to when Giles found out. The characters all seemed really IC.
Marsetta chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I cried. It was awesome!
Mars
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
really liked it :) Great Giles being a good father figure to him.
ANARCHY RULES chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This was amazing. You captured the feel of the characters so perfectly. Is there going to be a follow up?
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I really really liked this. It was highly depressing but I still really enjoyed it and I think you did a great job with it.
Darkover chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Dear Gandalf3213: This was very well written. You have a gift for dialogue. You have captured Xander and Giles' voices, especially their banter, perfectly. Frankly, I didn't care too much for the ending. Simply giving Xander a hug and telling him, "It'll be okay," solves nothing, and it certainly won't make it okay. But otherwise, this story is excellent. Thank you for writing and posting it. Sincerely, Darkover
Ruthless chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This is so well written. Something with a subject matter like this would usually feel so bleak, but it doesn't. It feels real, and honest, without being depressing and you've got pretty darn good voices for the characters here too.

Also, a really good point on how it can be easier to make the simpler choices even while it may not be the right thing to do.

Thank-you for sharing. I'd love to see a follow-up one day too, but that's that's just that.
boodebbie chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Absolutely wonderful story! You are great writers and definitely do the characters justice. Even though I haven't seen the show in a few years it brought it to life for me!
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I hope to god you write more Xander and Buffy truly :) I have been an AVID Buffy fan for years and years! I'm actually watching it right now Lol!

:D amazing story!