Reviews for Down Will Come
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 11/27
Awesome.
detectivejigsaw chapter 1 . 10/31
Geez, that's horrifying. Not the story-the fact that there are parents who do that sort of thing.
I like the development you give to Xander, and showing that despite how annoyed he occasionally gets with him (more than the other Scoobies, anyway), Giles does care for him. It's adorable. And I like the sequel too.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 1 . 5/15
Wow, really well written.
AFandomLostInTheEcho chapter 1 . 3/14
Ahhhhh so good I felt like re reading this
Hannah Lynn chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
...that is a really good question, because parents ARE supposed to like their children...
harrylee94 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
I am seriously finding it a lot more difficult to hold back my tears than I thought, considering I read your other story before thing, but there's that lump in my throat all the same.
Beautiful, in a heart-wrenching kind of way. Xander has been the punching bag on far too many occasions, and I wish someone had noticed sooner.
Amazing selection of stories. Thank you for sharing.
Ameliamelia chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Oh, do write more! You have an especially good sense of the characters' voices, and I'd love to see a continuation of this story!
Honor Reid chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
This was so well done. I love Xander and you wrote this so well. I loved Giles pov and I know that he can be quite scary when he wants to be so hopefully he pays Xander's parents a visit.

Thank you!
Didget chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This is my favorite fanfiction story :)
I've read it again and again, I think I like it so much because its about acknowledging abuse and I always felt Zander deserved more than he got. :) if I've reviewed before I did it today because I had forgotten that I had reviewed.
Falcner chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
He is always the punching bag too, it makes me sad sometimes. Thanks for writing, i really like your stories.
RR82 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
that was really good, poor xander.
yay chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This was wonderful! I love how you told it counting down to when Giles found out. The characters all seemed really IC.
Marsetta chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I cried. It was awesome!
Mars
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
really liked it :) Great Giles being a good father figure to him.
ANARCHY RULES chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This was amazing. You captured the feel of the characters so perfectly. Is there going to be a follow up?