Reviews for Contacts
kurifu gari chapter 6 . 5/5
*ahem hem* I meant naruhina my auto correct deemed it worthwhile to make me into a fool, and I did not see the mistake until I posted it I apologize not marihuana but naruhina. I must conclude that autocorrect seems to hate me as of late.
kurifu gari chapter 7 . 5/5
are you intending a marihuana story I'm not complaining I'm just hopin u r
Bruce Kane chapter 7 . 3/25
GODDAMINT! I thought it was 221k words -.-" turns out it was 21k. Well that was a waste of time
yindragonkiba chapter 7 . 2/20
Love it
SirScience chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
Im looking at this from a political stand point and the hokage could use Naruto jin status and sasuke clan status to prove it however that would mean showing his ace hmm i would probably acted angry and make it seem like i want war which would. Make it seem like im confident and using my reputation as the professor (i think ) to make him think that instead of the jin bieng Naruto maybe it bieng in jiraya? That would be scary anyway im not a kage so i wouldn't know
ArmyWife22079 chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
interesting. Involving the darker side of any sort of civilization in raising Naruto- i actually have not read a plot like this only our favorite blonde starting his own mob i guess it were.. I would have to wonder what the Yakuza's reaction would be when they find out Naruto is the holder of the Kyuubi.
titemb-bm chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
i thing you have a great begginig and i cant wait for read the next chapter :)
lazyguy90 chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
This story is pretty cool.

I'm interested to see how a criminal background will shape Naruto's ninja career.

Keep up the good work.
Yinko chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Oh Itachi. You should have known better then to start going to hookers.
The boss said that they'd start training Naruto when they had a shinobi in their pocket, and now they start training him. Therefore, Itachi is in their pocket, they are mostly based on prostitution (among other things), thus it stands to reason that Itachi just got in too deep with his love of bought flesh.
pyro357 chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
update soon
Mister Whitey chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
Very interesting, will we see/read more of this story, it has a very different feel to it. More would be appreciated.
Ricamae chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
ahhhh(cries) why are you doing this to me why are you leaving me hanging this is not fair i want to read moooooorrrrrrrrreeeeee (cries louder) (;_;)
karthik9 chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
MarkerIV chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
Your story is wonderful. You have such a well thought out reason for naruto to be smart and perceptive. I also loved your fight scene with the kumo nin. It is perhaps the most realistic fight for that canon event with such young children. I look forward to more.
MonsterFrolic chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
I'm really enjoying this story so far. Minimal mistakes and a very unique plot, I'm excited to see how this Naruto reacts to canon events, or any au events you throw in there.