Reviews for Size Matters
Vadercat chapter 1 . 6/9
Hey you can't help what you like, but it was a funny story.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
and still... i can understand his reasons...
pracarual chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
That was hysterical. Hetty's final riposte just perfect seeing as she knows everything. Brilliant. Loved it.
duskbutterfly chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This is so perfect I can't find words for it. Wit is often confined to a very few words and in this case I'm in love with all 634 of them. Intelligent, funny and well within each character. I bow to you.
RuthWriter chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Love it. Don't get me wrong, I ship Nallen, but this is just too awesome
Motsie of Atlantis chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Even though I can see Nell with Callen a lot more than I can see her with Eric - I TOTALLY LOVED this cute little story. There are some beautiful quotes here that really enjoyed and got me laughing so hard my wife came in to seee what was wrong:
"What about Eric? He had his chance. He tried, he crashed, he burned." and
"It's a perfect match,"..."Brains meets brawn."...""Although I'm not sure who is who." and the final one
"A moment, if you don't mind," she (Hetty) said in a voice that was deceptively sweet. And then … the kicker.
"Unless you'd prefer someone taller …?"
This was extremely well though out and beautifully condensed to a few words - resulting in a fantastic story.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Bahahahahahahaha the all knowing Hetty
ananova chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
He should really know better than to say that word, you never know when Hetty's around and will take offense. While I don't agree with you about the Nell/Callen thing, I did like this one.
kimbercullen chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
LMAO! God I love Hetty...and yeah, I don't get the whole Nallen thing either. Neric is just too cute to not ship.

K
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Ha! I loved it! Great, fun little story.
Katiemoose chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Despite my enjoyment of reading 'Nallen' fics, i really liked this story! And really, it is a much more believable scenario given the characters personalities. I especially liked Hetty overhearing him!
irisis chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Great story, made me chuckle. Your dialogue is very in character.

I do have to admit, however, to being a little wary of the 'we have to tackle Nallen' vibe I'm getting over here in the reviews from some of your readers, and I address this to them: Can't we all ship and let ship?
Hope06 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Ha the ending
LostForeverInHisEyes chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
That was brilliant! As always Hetty is where she can pick up the things they don't want her to do.

Great job
jmlane1966 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Very funny! You have a good sense of humor.