Reviews for Ratchet & Clank: Orphan
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
It'd make more sense if Clank studied him thoroughly in search for something to name him after, and the only thing that caught his eye about him was the wrench. Not wanting to call him 'wrench' or 'spanner' the next thing that would come to my mind would be ratchet, which just so happens to be a name. ;)
Guest chapter 36 . 9/7/2016
Hello! I absolutely love the story so far! I hope you will be updating soon!
random reader chapter 35 . 6/29/2016
yaaaaaaaaaaay! more. good job on this chapter by the way, i missed this story.
R.S and Rascal chapter 3 . 4/30/2016
Guest chapter 36 . 4/15/2016
It's been so long, eh? ;D At least it feels like it. I wanted to review as soon as I saw it, but I couldn't. I was updating all my stories in my cellphone in ff reader and I let out a small scream when this came up. Man, I'm gonna have to read the story again from the start so I can get the gist of things better again -cough, what a shame, right? Nah! I just want go entertain myself till the next chapter.

-Oh my god it finally happened-

The last moment caught me off guard. No, Clank wouldn't let go...ever. But from Ratchet's perspective I got scared. I think your strongest point shown in this story has to be the points of view. It just...feels right.

Although Clank's angry / annoyed face is always creepy O.o

Anyways, all I want to say is that I can't type in my cellphone correctly. So...Yeah. I'll probably redo this one.

None the less, I'm still here. *Raises hands* x'D

Wish you the best of lucks'.
BeastlyBat93 chapter 35 . 4/9/2016
Ugh, I've never liked Qwark at all, and he just betrayed them for fame and money once again. I also hate how he tried to have Ratchet and Clank killed. He's no hero, he's a fraud! I hope they manage to pullout of this and take this traitor down!

All and all, a great chapter, and it's good to see you again. I can't wait to see what happens next, and I hope Qwark gets an extra dose of ouch! :)
rando reader chapter 34 . 4/2/2016
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz MAKE MORE! im getten sad :'
Guest chapter 34 . 3/1/2016
Your Awesome!
zenith88 chapter 34 . 10/19/2015
I just read the whole story and i can't help but admire your work with this story. This is definately one of the better around. Please continue soon because i want to see how the crew reacts to Quark's betrayal.
AbandonedAccountFarewell chapter 33 . 10/19/2015
Good god, it has been a long time xD I had missed you and your story, to be honest. I was like "One day he will continue, right?" and guess what? you did! Have a virtual cookie.

Ratchet is still acting like a mini version of Ratchet, just a bit different. I generally like how you are handling him. And now Clank looks so cute! This is becoming all cute and realistic with their bromance :D I like that, theyre really developing a true relationship of best friends here. There is something adictive about this. Actually, why havent I downloaded this in my cellphone in fanfiction reader?! That thing is awesome! I could just pick up my phone, open the app and click on the fanfic to read the whole thing and chapters even without internet! Nevermind, as I spoke, I downloaded it ;D Now I can read it whenever I want as long as my cellphone has internet, lol.

God do I love this. I wish I could be as good with writing as you.
vengarl22 chapter 34 . 10/16/2015
Glad you're back that was a great chapter
Plsplsplspls chapter 32 . 10/1/2015
UPDATE PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLS
Brambleclaw chapter 32 . 8/2/2015
Didn't feel like signing in. Nice to see updates so soon. Keep up the good work. Is that chemistry I see between ratchet and Sasha ;)
BeastlyBat93 chapter 32 . 7/27/2015
Nice chapter, buddy. I loved it so much, and it was still absolutely adorable. :)

I can't wait to see what happens next. Good luck. :)
vengarl22 chapter 32 . 7/24/2015
Alright you're back and with an excellent chapter I just lover kid ratchet he's so cute - cheers