Reviews for Ratchet & Clank: Orphan
SLIVER chapter 1 . 3/28
Usually I don't review but I just wanted to say you write clank really well. He's not too human and he's not an emotionless robot - just like his character in the games. Nice work and interesting story :)
Bebuzzu chapter 29 . 1/23
Great job! I absolutely love this AU when Clank finds little Ratchet (we need more fics like this). I'm wondering why this fic has not exceeded 100 reviews since you've done an excellent job with it. Keep up the great work but take your time, all authors need time regardless of fan demands.
Xmark chapter 29 . 7/27/2014
Awesome!
TheWhiteMouthCat chapter 29 . 7/24/2014
Finally! you were killing me waiting for an update! xD

*blink blink* wait a minute... the sewer escape happens in rilgar and then in umbris... *blink blink* oh no!
I have to say it. I haven't remembered the thing that happened with -you-know-who- in umbris. *voldemort appears* crap the -censored-! I didin't meant "you"! Just in case, SPOILER ALERT! -still quite ridiculos to do a SA here but anyways.- No, really, I remember that part in umbris making me go mad when I was 8. And I remeber I had a traumed face for several minutes when Qwark reveled he was a traitor, and I also remember when I threw the controller in the 6th time I failed with the snagglebeast. Good times.

Clank is getting a trauma too, so we can cry together :3 (?
TheWhiteMouthCat chapter 28 . 4/2/2014
Sewer Rise... I remember how much I hated that part of the Ratchet and clank 1! A very well descripted chapter. *Clap with his hands* You did this very well.

Kindly:

TheWhiteMouthCat
tomas.kosek.7 chapter 28 . 4/2/2014
Hey! Thanks for this next awesome chapter! It's nice to see that you are out of your problems and you can continue writing :)
Guest chapter 28 . 4/1/2014
Amazing so far,
Cant wait for the next chapter!
Ruby 1334 chapter 28 . 3/31/2014
Woah!
Death trap much?
Anyways: Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! :D
Clank's so caring about Ratchet! It's just so sweet to read about! :3
I can't wait to find out what happens next!
NinjaBrony88891 chapter 14 . 2/15/2014
Quark is an IDIOT!
evil Ratchet96 chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
great story i'm officially hooked
Wingedfeline chapter 27 . 1/15/2014
Poor Ratchet. Well, at least Clank got him some new clothes. Lets hope nothings lurking about in the sewers either.
Ruby 1334 chapter 27 . 1/5/2014
So now Quark is hopefully about to be found out! And Clank needs to save Ratchet. Can't wait to find out what happens next! :D
pokemonpuck chapter 27 . 1/5/2014
So much suspence *-* I seriously cannot wait for more. I'm really bad at writing reviews, so I'm just here cheering you on!
TheWhiteMouthCat chapter 26 . 12/22/2013
OMG OMG OMG! I want more! This is awesome!
Ruby 1334 chapter 26 . 12/1/2013
NOOO RATCHET! YOU'RE SO YOUNG! Good chapter! You left me at quite a clif hanger there! There were a few spelling mistakes that you should check it: EX: Thrashing not trashing. I'm pretty certain that you just didn't have much time to edit so that's fine. Clank better come to the recuse!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »