Reviews for Ratchet & Clank: Orphan
random reader chapter 35 . 6/29
yaaaaaaaaaaay! more. good job on this chapter by the way, i missed this story.
R.S and Rascal chapter 3 . 4/30
It's been so long, eh? ;D At least it feels like it. I wanted to review as soon as I saw it, but I couldn't. I was updating all my stories in my cellphone in ff reader and I let out a small scream when this came up. Man, I'm gonna have to read the story again from the start so I can get the gist of things better again -cough, what a shame, right? Nah! I just want go entertain myself till the next chapter.

-Oh my god it finally happened-

The last moment caught me off guard. No, Clank wouldn't let go...ever. But from Ratchet's perspective I got scared. I think your strongest point shown in this story has to be the points of view. It just...feels right.

Although Clank's angry / annoyed face is always creepy O.o

Anyways, all I want to say is that I can't type in my cellphone correctly. So...Yeah. I'll probably redo this one.

None the less, I'm still here. *Raises hands* x'D

Wish you the best of lucks'.
Ravonic the UnderWorlder chapter 35 . 4/9
Ugh, I've never liked Qwark at all, and he just betrayed them for fame and money once again. I also hate how he tried to have Ratchet and Clank killed. He's no hero, he's a fraud! I hope they manage to pullout of this and take this traitor down!

All and all, a great chapter, and it's good to see you again. I can't wait to see what happens next, and I hope Qwark gets an extra dose of ouch! :)
rando reader chapter 34 . 4/2
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz MAKE MORE! im getten sad :'
Your Awesome!
zenith88 chapter 34 . 10/19/2015
I just read the whole story and i can't help but admire your work with this story. This is definately one of the better around. Please continue soon because i want to see how the crew reacts to Quark's betrayal.
TheWhiteMouthCat chapter 33 . 10/19/2015
Good god, it has been a long time xD I had missed you and your story, to be honest. I was like "One day he will continue, right?" and guess what? you did! Have a virtual cookie.

Ratchet is still acting like a mini version of Ratchet, just a bit different. I generally like how you are handling him. And now Clank looks so cute! This is becoming all cute and realistic with their bromance :D I like that, theyre really developing a true relationship of best friends here. There is something adictive about this. Actually, why havent I downloaded this in my cellphone in fanfiction reader?! That thing is awesome! I could just pick up my phone, open the app and click on the fanfic to read the whole thing and chapters even without internet! Nevermind, as I spoke, I downloaded it ;D Now I can read it whenever I want as long as my cellphone has internet, lol.

God do I love this. I wish I could be as good with writing as you.
vengarl22 chapter 34 . 10/16/2015
Glad you're back that was a great chapter
Plsplsplspls chapter 32 . 10/1/2015
UPDATE PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLS
Brambleclaw chapter 32 . 8/2/2015
Didn't feel like signing in. Nice to see updates so soon. Keep up the good work. Is that chemistry I see between ratchet and Sasha ;)
Ravonic the UnderWorlder chapter 32 . 7/27/2015
Nice chapter, buddy. I loved it so much, and it was still absolutely adorable. :)

I can't wait to see what happens next. Good luck. :)
vengarl22 chapter 32 . 7/24/2015
Alright you're back and with an excellent chapter I just lover kid ratchet he's so cute - cheers
Brambleclaw your favorite cat chapter 29 . 7/23/2015
Love the story man. Would also love to see an update :)
SLIVER chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Usually I don't review but I just wanted to say you write clank really well. He's not too human and he's not an emotionless robot - just like his character in the games. Nice work and interesting story :)