Reviews for Midnight Confessions
saashi samy chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
i like
femmetac chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Love it! Totally believable without sacrificing their character and personalities.
Dee chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
please carry on- I want to see them tell Leonard !
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Now THAT's a future I'd very much like to see! :)
Darlin' Your Head's Not Right chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I love ALL yours stories.
jawaiian86 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Yessss this is awesome. Please continue their secret relationship story...it has a lot of potential, now that both Sheldon and Penny know where they are at and what they want. Please please please... :)
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Hot! Loved your Sheldon. He was so cute!
VerucaPepper chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I know it's 'complete', but this needs a continuation!
Very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Hot!
Shenny Fan chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Wow and here is to a Sheldon/Penny future in fics and the show :) Very well done spikespetslayer! Sexy and full of great feelings!
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Oh the things that come out when one has imbibed in liquor. A lot of the time it turns out to be the truth whether you want to hear it or not. Excellent story. I believe Penny will keep her promise that it wont be
very long.
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Leonard is a horrible boyfriend: he left her to fend with his drunken roommate and it occurred to her that he could be with someone else. In the next installment, can she ditch his sorry self?
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Wow. This was so perfect, and it left me wanting more. Please tell me there's another installment in the works!
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Sometimes true revelations are revealed when drunk. I hope their someday is very soon.
JimmyLane chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This was a beautiful one...hope there'll be more to come soon:)