Reviews for The Shenanigans of Flame and Fullmetal
craftybookworm25 chapter 6 . 6/24
This made me laugh way too much. People are sleeping here.
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 61 . 1/20
This is the third time I have read this book and I'm still not tired of it! You did an AMAZING job keeping them in character, and wrote soooo many awesome/cute drabbles. (Except with Roy cutting; it was really well written, but made me cry!) Please keep making more one-shots of RoyEd! If you need ideas, just ask! I got some you could do. Just please keep making these! :'(
RikuIsKing chapter 54 . 4/6/2015
I wish I could favorite this drabble mainly cause omg its super cute! Say, Allen if you ever come back to writing RoyEd pls write more things like this maybe! Cause I just love this version of Roy and Ed being all lovely 3

- Riku.
RikuIsKing chapter 47 . 4/6/2015
Ya know what? Allen fuck you. I am crying. What made you think this was ok? Like omfg its not Ed who cuts in a story for once but Roy and it makes sense and god-damn it! It isnt even noon yet and I am crying over fictional characters. Fuck you and fuck me for thinking to reread all these fucking drabbles. Just, Roy my poor bby please come here and let me snuggle you!

Still, this holds truth in it. Do you know the shit veterans go through in the wars? Only to be brought back to normal society and expected to function with all the shit they've done? Like with what Roy went through it isn't even a question that he doesn't have some form of PTSD and hell no one can blame Major Armstrong for not fighting in that war - wait, that wasn't war it was mass fucking murder on a innocent grouo of people.

Ugh so many feels but I wish things had been different in the series like if more people had done what Alex did because what was wrong of everyone was that the excuse for following orders has been given as a bullshit line to excuse inexcusable actions.

AND YOU LITTLE FUCKER WHO ADDED IN HUGHES DEATH LIKE WHY? THAT MADE EVERYTHING 100 TIMES MORE WORSE AND HEARTBREAKING ;;

- Riku.
luluhrh chapter 50 . 3/30/2015
you perfectly described fangirling. heart palpitations, that feeling of "ohmygate i never realized how perfect they were until now," the feeling of OVERWHELMING PERFECT-NESS (aka FEELS), etc. really, spot on. XD
luluhrh chapter 18 . 3/30/2015
i cannot fucking stand how fucking adorable Ed is here. like, wtf he's friggin fabulous. XD
luluhrh chapter 54 . 2/18/2015
Wow. Ed actually did it. I honestly thought he'd mess up by putting the colors and the whites together or something. But no, he succeeding! Good job, Ed!
luluhrh chapter 50 . 2/18/2015
I freaking ADORE fangirling Hawkeye. It's fucking FABULOUS and you are one of the greatest authors on this sight and quit doubting your own work you fantabulous person.
luluhrh chapter 17 . 2/17/2015
This did not suck. It was fucking BEAUTIFUL dammit!

Excellently written, too. Awkward Havoc for the win! XD
Ogawdy chapter 57 . 1/24/2015
I love you! You write so wonderfully I can't even... It's perfect. Thank you for existing!
Airam-a chapter 61 . 1/2/2015
I absolutely love your stories! and I love Royed :) I've wanted to leave a review since first chapter but I decided that I would in the last one! you're so amazing! I think I've fallen in love with this OTP each time I read one of this stories. Happy New Year!
my english writing is a bit rusty so I hope I've written well enough :D
PhantomRose17 chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
So I looked up that phone case you mentioned and I'm getting one too! It looks so cute I can't wait! Thanks for mentioning it! I love all these drabbles they are all adorable and really get to me!
feckoff chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
ohmyfuckinggodthisisthebestfuckingthingever
Kasopea chapter 29 . 11/23/2014
I just want to say that if I was an alchemist, I would use that power for every single mundane thing possible, including assembling a bed, making a cup of tea and getting the remote, because I'm just this lazy :p

Still, great chapter :) a little domestic Ed and Roy are always a good way to go.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/21/2014
You are fucking amazing at coming up with wonderfully domestic scenes and making them not cuddly poo. Seriously, I love you