Reviews for the noose around her neck (and the rings around her finger)
ArtimuosJackson chapter 1 . 1/17
I can believe in the kiss because in fourth season when n Chuck got kidnapped and verge of losing his memory Sarah's kiss actually brought him back, so maybe a kiss could always brought some partial memories of Sarah.
michaelfmx chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I agree with a previous reviewer. This type of story line would have made a great final 10 minutes of the show. Not that everything is perfect. Not that she magically got all her memories back with a kiss. But that there is hope and they will make it work. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Five more minutes added to the final episode and everything would have been fine. It would have been easy to have edited the episode to create those five minutes.

Your short story would make a great last five minutes.

Nicely done.
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Ah, love this! I love the memory Sarah remembers and how even when she doesn't remember something draws her to Chuck and her old life and even though this doesn't end with her remembering everything, there's still so much hope everything is going to be okay. Great job!
KryptonitePoison chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
A really great story, I enjoyed it a lot. I wish the show had ended like this instead of the crappy way it did. Thank you.
waschal chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Really beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
OMG, that was so beautiful. Thank you so much for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Very nice.

Your story leaves us with hope the show didn't feel was necessary.

:-)
tw200 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Well this was just magical, it was full of hope and love and everything that the TV series missed all together. It would have been so simple for them to add that last scene. This finish with Sarah reaching down deep and trusting and loving and believing. How perfectly those two actors could have made us believe it was true. If Chuck and Sarah were to do exactly what your story just told, how many millions of faithful watchers would have loved to see that finish, with tears running down their cheeks. Very nicely done... Big thanks. tw
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I read this on tumblr and loved it.

And it's even better the second time. This really is so beautiful. Well done, my friend.
You seriously make my emotions go haywire when I read your fics.
HAYWIRE! Heehee!

Just wow.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Excellent! Very touching and sentimental without being sappy. I could feel her drowning in her lack of memory.
dettiot chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I know I reviewed this on Tumblr, but I just re-read it and it's still perfect. Thanks for sharing this!
SabreenaLee chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Awwww! So touching and beautiful too. I loved reading this. Wish there was more. Coz this is just Awesome. :)
uplink2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Really good story. Short simple but yet so powerful. Thank you for writing it and the metaphor of her rings was just perfectly executed.
Dernik chapter 1 . 4/8/2013