Reviews for Murderer On The Dance Floor
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
That was hilarious! So wonderful! And oh, Johniarty... perfect! So well written! Love it!
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Absolutely amazing!
madyashiefan chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This was brilliant. Would be great to have a sequel; Sherlock's reaction perhaps?
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Nice.
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
*thumbs up* Well done John xD
TheArchitectProj chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
((Can't login from my phone.))

Great story, loved it. Johniarty is a secret little ship of mine that somehow turned into an OTP. Dear me.

Can I just point out about the formatting, though, that when you use quotation marks, "They start with capital letters and end with either a comma or a period, just like any other sentence." Other then that, brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This is a very humorous and enjoyable story, you're a really talented actor, I hope that you continue on it :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Amazing! You're really a talented writer! I hope that you continue on it, you got me all exited now. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Really good fic! It's funny, very easy too enjoy and just plain and simple amazing! I can't wait to see what will happen next, you got me all exited :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is seriously bloody brilliant! Like amazingly brilliant! Will you continue on it?
Chezza456 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
First things first, doesn't everyone just want to own Martin Freeman... I know I would. ahaha
Well, this was very... interesting...
Yeh, I did rather enjoy reading it actually. I had been thinking about John/Moriarty for a while, but I'd never actually read it before now. And it's good. You write well, and it was entertaining. The flashback was very good - also informative. :)
And why does it always seem like Mycroft is helping Moriarty. I swear there must be something between those two... :s ahah
If you write more on this I'd be happy to read it.
Chez x