Reviews for Separation
KayleeChiara chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Love the relationship dimensions you've created with Optimus and Jack, the end of this chapter was really touching! Thanks for writing and looking forward to more!
Red M00n chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
I was re-reading this and realized: poor Magnus is probably so confused! I mean, he barely even know what a human is, and seeing a native life form to this strange planet interacting with the Prime in such a way might have him wondering what the protocol is on Earth. No wonder he's so uptight for the next few episodes! I guess in a way, Magnus was sort of tossed into the deep end and it was sink or swim past that point haha!
mynameisthedoctor chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
It suddenly occurs to me that Predacons can be the reason the clans don't trust "void walkers". And Dragons in particular would find them most offensive.
Ardent Aspen chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
The suite from "Armageddon" was playing as I read this and it was so very epic! I love the way you've led up to this relationship even from your first stories. You have woven such an incredible world with such wonderful characters (Sal, I'm looking at you!)
Please write more!
Alathea2 chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Thank you for the update! This was very interesting, but I have to say I'm a little lost. But I think that's because I'm unfamiliar with the events in the episodes you mentioned. I'm also a little worried about Ultra Magnus, here. I'm not sure he likes the idea of a human being so close to the Prime. I dunno if thats true, its just the feeling I got. I'm glad we got Optimus back, though I'm thinking the changes might take a little getting used to (for me at least.) I hope Jack's skills with healing will allow him to help Optimus' spark heal.

Anyway, I enjoyed the chapter as I always do and I'm looking forward to the next! Happy writing.
Lionfire42 chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWW!

FLUFF,FLUFF,FLUFF!

You make a beautiful chapter here, just as expected. Well written and emotional. I also believe I owe an apology. The last chapter, instead of commenting on how well written the story was, I focused my energy on negatively commenting on a charecter. Please forgive me. I intend to stray from the temptation of further rants in the future, at least within a persons reviews.
EpsilonPax chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
The moment we were all waiting for! :)

So much spark-fluff, love, love, loved this. It never ceases to amaze me how well you craft the breadth of your stories. Though this is primarily centered upon Jack and Optimus, we never see Jack loose sight of everyone else. Even in the midst of his confusion, doubt, and suffering he never forgets to reach out to Miko and Raf. Again, great work, can't wait for the next chapter!

Cheers,
EP

P.s. Still in the fence about Magnus, though definitely starting to see something brewing on the horizon with the way he was studying Optimus and Jack...
Berylium chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
I'm so happy to see the new season from the lovely vantage point of your ficverse. You write emotion so well and I could feel Jack's anxieties, relief, and joy in the story. Thanks for a Friday pick-me-up!
Rose Jennison chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
I really love the way you write about Optimus and Jack's relationship. The descriptions about how the bond works and the thorough sensation description are really great. You can really feel the bond these two have.

Are you planning on doing a chapter or story where Ultra Magnus learns the extent of Jack and Optimus's relationship? Ever since he showed up on the show I've wondered how he might react to such information.
I'm Yu chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
I have a feeling Magnus will be creating few waves in this one...I'm curious as to what you have planned
EpsilonPax chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This is stunning in its emotional caliber ( as always)! The tension building within Arcee and her own response to Jack as he grapples with the loss of his bond/ connection to Optimus...it's all a beautiful sort of sorrow. And while I'm still on the fence about Magnus, I'm all curiosity and questions to see how you incorporate him. If anyone can sell me on a character and bring me around to like him ( or dislike), it's you.

I love how you so deftly and aptly weave your cannon fluidly with the show's (again, as always!), and I cannot wait to see where you take us next!
Thank you for writing!

Cheers,
EP
Ardent Aspen chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Having just watched the recent episode, I would be fascinated to see where this story goes. (Suffice to say that Ultra Magnus earned my respect!) Also, I can't help constantly wondering: when are the sparklings going to hatch/rehatch? (And what poor Franklin is most likely to be conned by Stormbreaker into giving her oatmeal?)
Ardent Aspen chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Hoorah! So glad to see new stories! Man, when I saw the new episodes, all I could think of was the universe you've created. I kept thinking, "No! Optimus has to live! Mack's lost too many loved ones already!" I'm curious as to how Ultra Magnus, mr. Tightly-wound himself, is going to react to Optimus having a human son
Alathea2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Yeah! Always happy to get word of either an update or a new story from you. I have to admit, I was worried about the tenor of this one when I started to read, but I can't tell you how excited I am about getting to meet Ultra Magnus. I am still worried about Optimus, though. I can only imagine the internal tormoil poor Jack is going through with a blocked bond... I can only imagine what Optimus is going through that he would block the bond... Assuming he is the one blocking it...

As always, I can't wait for more. :D