Reviews for Rooftop
Reem chapter 1 . 8/17
Nononono you gotta update the next chapter!
W-why ? what just happened? Why did you have to end it like that?! Seriously i need to know what's wrong with my cute boy ?! He was depressed and kinda empty, why ?! Now it's your fault that i have a lot questions! T\\A\\T
09Alice1 chapter 1 . 8/17
Please, more! This as a great potencial, I really wish to see more!
lilmymyshem chapter 1 . 8/16
I get it now.
VGSweet21 chapter 1 . 8/14
I want more D:
shrimppie chapter 1 . 8/13
Oh my god! I am in love with this. I reread this constantly and I can never get enough! I'm kinda sad u made it a oneshot but I think that was probably the best decision considering it's already perfect! No matter how many times I read this I get tears in my eyes! I just absolutely and completely adore this story and the magnificent way u wrote it!
BananaUNnicorn chapter 1 . 6/30
It was awesome, I wish you would continue this fan fiction. ;-;
Icestar2012 chapter 1 . 5/16
Ako1209 chapter 1 . 3/26
Bruh, this cliffhanger is too much. You have good writing but I want to know why Rin was depressed and please update!
Tunalover27 chapter 1 . 3/13
I don't understand this story. I mean, what did Rin do that he fell from the roof or did he try to commit suicide? Why was he tired? Anyways, I liked how the author portrayed the feeling of tiredness to Yukio. I think everybody feels that once in a while. Good story.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 2/17
Though I like how it ended, with the mystery, it's too much. The hole is too big for me, I need explaination. At least leave a hint of why Rin sudden depression or sudical.
Natsuki D chapter 1 . 2/5
Please don't let Rin die and please update as well
Rida-chou Leyde chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Eh... It's over...?
It's kinda sad, but what actually happened to Rin?
I know suicide, but why?
Tiredness giving up?
SailorVictoryX chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
You. Need. To. Update. Right. Now. This story is really good. It seems like Rin has some sort of health problem, and Yukio's words must've really hurt him. The emotions were right there, and you managed to speak from the point of view of both twins, like you did a little bit in "Morphine." Keep writing!
Codename: SailorVictoryX
Awesomer then you chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
what that's it! there should be more