Reviews for Rooftop
Ako1209 chapter 1 . 3/26
Bruh, this cliffhanger is too much. You have good writing but I want to know why Rin was depressed and please update!
Tunalover27 chapter 1 . 3/13
I don't understand this story. I mean, what did Rin do that he fell from the roof or did he try to commit suicide? Why was he tired? Anyways, I liked how the author portrayed the feeling of tiredness to Yukio. I think everybody feels that once in a while. Good story.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 2/17
Though I like how it ended, with the mystery, it's too much. The hole is too big for me, I need explaination. At least leave a hint of why Rin sudden depression or sudical.
Natsuki D chapter 1 . 2/5
Please don't let Rin die and please update as well
Rida-chou Leyde chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Eh... It's over...?
It's kinda sad, but what actually happened to Rin?
I know suicide, but why?
Tiredness giving up?
SailorVictoryX chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
You. Need. To. Update. Right. Now. This story is really good. It seems like Rin has some sort of health problem, and Yukio's words must've really hurt him. The emotions were right there, and you managed to speak from the point of view of both twins, like you did a little bit in "Morphine." Keep writing!
Codename: SailorVictoryX
Awesomer then you chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
what that's it! there should be more
Sailor Victory chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CANT LEAVE IT OFF LOKE THAT YOU JUST CAN'T! I want to know what's wrong with Rin! AND THIS STORY IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! Please update! Sailor Victory
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Is that all you'll be posting ?
KiyaTheBanette chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I would do the same thing Pleasant People. Depression is a bitch ya know. She beats you up on the inside and mentally wounds you by giveing you suicidal thoughts and actions. I should know. Ive been down that ugly road before. No i havent taken any medication, i cried about it to my Dad and i felt better. But the stories ive been reading lately show my path back on that road. Sad story. At least Rin is one of the very few who have ever survived a jump like that. For that, i hug him. He needs condolence. And if tjat doesnt work, put him on the fucking meds.
Becca chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Damn, just damn. That's what happens when you're an asshole all the time, Yukio!
shamuballs chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
You should continue this story, its great so far
x.Yaoi.x.Yuri.x.Love.x chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
More? It was really good :) can't leave it at a sad ending :(
lulu422 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
It says chapter 1, so that means there will be another one, right? Please don't leave me hanging like this. PLEASE continue!
THISFICTHOUGH chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
THAT IS NOT A PROPER WAY TO END THIS KIND OF FANFIC EXCUSE YOU. No but rly just like. Say he lives. /its all I need from you I swear -deep sobbing mess over here-