Reviews for Because I Love You
EvilNekoEye chapter 38 . 8/28
woooow... that was one bi#tchy and brutal story muahahaha xD seriously so much pedo that i could barely go with xDDD geeezz xDDD but stil i fu#&ing enjoyed every last word hahaha xDDD it was elaborate and sick $hit that i loved xDDD ... ok it's getting creepy now... I am that is... xDDD oh well... thanks for your such hard work and sleepless nights! ;)
Ellette Alphard chapter 34 . 2/22
I like how Itachi and Sasuke cuddle a lot in your fanfic because it shows how much they care about each other. I also like how their relationship is full of kinkiness and mild BDSM (maybe without the SM).
Ellette Alphard chapter 37 . 2/20
You are hilarious in the author's announcements lol. Thanks for writing this fanfic.
Ellette Alphard chapter 27 . 2/20
Is it just me or is Itachi more like a parent than a brother (lover) to Sasuke? Lol
Ellette Alphard chapter 38 . 2/20
This is a great story, but it's so freaking long that sometimes it gets boring and makes me want to skip many chapters lol
Rayniekinnz chapter 38 . 7/9/2014
dude wtf going through your reviews becuz i was bored and don't judge me and this guy is going on about dr. wicca like WHAT spam spam spam and he even left this info lol
i'm going now
[kicks your soul]
c:
Guest chapter 38 . 7/7/2014
I loved this! The story is amazing. Thank you so much for writing it. Going to read the sequel now D
PaigeyD93 chapter 38 . 5/17/2014
Sooo I used to hate this pairing it always weirded me out. My friend was trying to make me feel different about it. So I decided to give her a chance and told her to send me 1 ItaSasu story that she thinks will change my mind and I promised to read it from start to finish even if I didn't like it.

All I gotta say is she sent me the right story! I thoroughly enjoyed this story :) It was weird for me at first but these two together quickly grew on me and the situations you put them in made my heart hurt for them! So BRAVO you changed my mind about this couple, something i believed to be impossible. I so cant wait until the sequel! Ill just go favourite this story and watch you :D looking forward to more!
yissel222 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I couldn't finish reading the chapter. I can't stand the image of someone hurting my Weasel-chan. There's tears in my eyes right now.
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 38 . 3/25/2014
Please make the sequel soon!
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 15 . 3/24/2014
Urgh, kurani going off for being pregnant remind me of every person I've ever seen. They all seem to end up pregnant!
kuranai bane chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
Not as dad as the shut girls have to deal with kid
Incitatus chapter 38 . 2/17/2014
This fic released many emotions from me, beautiful story, thank you for sharing this with us :D
AzuChan753 chapter 38 . 1/20/2014
This story was superb. I loved it so so much. This was my second time reading one of your fan fictions and I plan on reading many more. :)
goddessHAX chapter 38 . 1/16/2014
hi Cody, I've finished reading this story and I have to day that it's truly amazing. the reason that I haven't been reviewing every chapter is because I've saved this story on my phone and read it on the plane on my way to my trips in Asia. I want to give you a proper review on ffn though I found this on ao3. anime or fanfics hardly made me truly cry, but your fic did, twice, almost 3 times. it's so relatable that certain moments reminded me of some of my struggles offline. your writing style is simple though completely different from what I usually read/write or prefer...but, it's so is a marvelous fic. I was addicted to it and I love how you portray mikoto. I also saw your growth as a writer from chapter 1 to the end. I'm so glad to have find this gem! I can't wait for the sequel, hurry pls!