Reviews for Because I Love You
Aevlah chapter 38 . 7/5
God, finally over!
I wish you read the comments, looks like it has been a long time you became inactive, right?
Drama full here, extremely SasUKE, I like it though. Hahaha, I thought all suffering was I've and then you come back with something else.
Nice job. I hope you come back and write some more stuff
yuganda chapter 24 . 6/25
''well you see, i think art is an explosion...'' deidara's at it again
yuganda chapter 20 . 6/21
''pedomaru'' :D
yuganda chapter 5 . 6/21
ah, fuck. i feel like crying
shadowphantomness chapter 22 . 4/4
Yay! Finally consensual Uchihacest... I suspected Orochimaru was going to show up and the Tsunade/Mikoto was a nice touch~
sazunaki chapter 38 . 9/20/2015
loved it~! :D
EvilNekoEye chapter 38 . 8/28/2015
woooow... that was one bi#tchy and brutal story muahahaha xD seriously so much pedo that i could barely go with xDDD geeezz xDDD but stil i fu#&ing enjoyed every last word hahaha xDDD it was elaborate and sick $hit that i loved xDDD ... ok it's getting creepy now... I am that is... xDDD oh well... thanks for your such hard work and sleepless nights! ;)
Ellette Alphard chapter 34 . 2/22/2015
I like how Itachi and Sasuke cuddle a lot in your fanfic because it shows how much they care about each other. I also like how their relationship is full of kinkiness and mild BDSM (maybe without the SM).
Ellette Alphard chapter 37 . 2/20/2015
You are hilarious in the author's announcements lol. Thanks for writing this fanfic.
Ellette Alphard chapter 27 . 2/20/2015
Is it just me or is Itachi more like a parent than a brother (lover) to Sasuke? Lol
Ellette Alphard chapter 38 . 2/20/2015
This is a great story, but it's so freaking long that sometimes it gets boring and makes me want to skip many chapters lol
Rayniekinnz chapter 38 . 7/9/2014
dude wtf going through your reviews becuz i was bored and don't judge me and this guy is going on about dr. wicca like WHAT spam spam spam and he even left this info lol
i'm going now
[kicks your soul]
c:
Guest chapter 38 . 7/7/2014
I loved this! The story is amazing. Thank you so much for writing it. Going to read the sequel now D
PaigeyD93 chapter 38 . 5/17/2014
Sooo I used to hate this pairing it always weirded me out. My friend was trying to make me feel different about it. So I decided to give her a chance and told her to send me 1 ItaSasu story that she thinks will change my mind and I promised to read it from start to finish even if I didn't like it.

All I gotta say is she sent me the right story! I thoroughly enjoyed this story :) It was weird for me at first but these two together quickly grew on me and the situations you put them in made my heart hurt for them! So BRAVO you changed my mind about this couple, something i believed to be impossible. I so cant wait until the sequel! Ill just go favourite this story and watch you :D looking forward to more!
yissel222 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I couldn't finish reading the chapter. I can't stand the image of someone hurting my Weasel-chan. There's tears in my eyes right now.