Reviews for Toughening Up
pizzawizz chapter 1 . 2/13
cool1
angelvan105 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
WOW! Justin probably be most DRAMA QUEEN IN TOTAL DRAMA HISTORY! YIKE Heather as Justin personal trainer for becoming be true man going to be HARSH! good luck for Justin! great and interesting story! good job!
EvaTheIronWoman chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD TOUGHEN THAT PUSSY UP IS ME AND EVEN THAT WOULD TAKE A MIRACLE!
Pink is sooooo fun chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I don't remember Henna doing that, or Josh, but maybe I was asleep when it happened.
Why are people being bullies to you? I heard that Harriet was being a bossy meanie! And Alfredo! They were always really mean. Alberto voted Tyler off!
Mrs. Alejandro chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Why would I want to help Justin do anything?
ellie2498 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I want to see how this turns out! Justin is a little girl, ugh. No offense to people that like him...
I saw some of the reviews of this story, and I'm shocked! I mean, sometimes you do add in extra words, like Mickeymouse4everz said, but you are still a very good writer! And I don't care about your cheesy jokes. We're all a little cheesy, right? Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This is garbage. Please tell me your like 14 years old? You're hopeless and pathetic. Stop writing stuff like this. Nobody likes your work except for you. You've been writing over a year and still haven't gotten any better.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Feed you more? can i feed your brain some knowledge? you lack brains, that is obvious.

This is horrible and everyone is ooc just like in every piece of garbage you write.
DevillishlyHandsome chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Yet again, another story that makes little sense, with shameless self-promoting in the author's note. You could at least do the Total Drama fandom, which is getting weary with all your strange fics, the honour of actually learning to write.
"If you ask, they will not be OOC." Really? Well, luckily, I do not even need to ask, because the first two sentences into this travesty I could already tell it was "OOC." Unless you are in the land of opposites, and OOC means in character...
"10 reasons on how to make a girly-boy into a man."
"Reasons on how to?" That does not even make sense... You could have at least titled the unrealistic sounding book "10 ways to make a girly-boy into a man." Or "10 reasons why to make a girly-boy into a man." And, ahem, "girly-boy"? Wow, publishers would REALLY publish a book with a title like that... Not.
You had the nerve to call me an idiot multiple times... were you looking into a mirror at the time you typed that message, by any chance?
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Your sentence structure is very strange. So is your dialogue (nobody talks that way). You seem to like to fit as many words as you can in a single sentence. It's distracting.

Now then...why would Heather of all people get frustrated at Justin. To me, the most likely candidates would be either Courtney, Eva or one of the Drama Brothers. Heather would probably revel in Justin's misery. But you always seem to find contrite ways to make the two interact.

You also go overboard on their flaws. Total Drama had the perfect blend of sublety and insanity. It makes the characters very OOC.

Not impressed.
Rick chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This was really good. I'm impressed. Update when you can.
Technical Technicalities chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Alright I'll feed u! So, I like the storyline and can't wait to see what the tenth reason is, but I have one slight stipulation.

YOU NEED TO STOP SAYING JUST SO MUCH! Maybe you have JUSTin in this story, (bad joke, I know) but we (being me) get it! Like, I'll use a couple of your lines and correct them.

1. She took her towel and just walked right inside with so much anger and hatred boiling inside her right about now.
Me: She took her towel and walked inside her room with angr and hatred for Justin boiling in her.

See how much better?

2. "Oh, I'm sorry buddy! I didn't see you? Are you okay?" Owen said, just being concerned for Justin's safety.
Me: "Oh, I'm sorry buddy! I didn't see you! Are you okay?!" Owen frantically exclaimed, concerned for Justin's safety

AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I can't wait.
I'll Cover Angel and Collins chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Lucas, This isn't that great. Your characters aren't written well and you use really bad cheesy puns. It's not just the fact that you are out of character, you can't really write that well. It's the bad puns you always use. Nobody in total drama uses Charlie Sheen or wrestling jokes. You are not Charlie Sheen and you need to be original and stop saying "Winning." all the time. It's time for an intervention, You only have maybe 2 reviewers who loyally follow you. You have become extremely difficult to talk to lately.

Stop saying your characters are in character because they aren't.