Reviews for Coffee House Miracles
Internet-Trash chapter 17 . 5/22
Oh gog you really need to update~! .
REader7289 chapter 17 . 2/17
Please tell me you are going to make another!
I need to know more!
Will Cronus go after Kankri?
Do Kankri and Kurloz get together?
Please tell!
Make another chapter!:33
x10TIMEx chapter 17 . 9/20/2014
Gamzee you adorable dork. XD I love this story so far! :D It's very cute. :3 I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Jayzingly chapter 17 . 9/5/2014
PLEASE UPDATE WHENEVER YOU CAN!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
Update?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Omg please update soon!
themostprofoundchild chapter 17 . 8/16/2014
So i read the story only to fall in love with such a great plot and the perfect pair. I love! How they keep being interrupted. Also enjoy reading from kurlozs pov. I hope you just writers block and not just decide to give up on the book
Guest chapter 17 . 7/6/2014
Update. Please?!
g0r1ll4zg1rl69 chapter 17 . 6/30/2014
ARE YOU SHITTING ME?you cant just leave it off like that!why are the best always so...lazy? continue...you have a talent.
DenneLacross chapter 17 . 3/30/2014
I truly love this and hope to see more, much more, and I hope you don't end it soon, I like it as something like a series, your my favorite author by the way, keep up the brilliant work my friend.
ohmygod pls chapter 17 . 2/24/2014
ohmygod pls continue pls
Angryanimeperv64 chapter 17 . 1/29/2014
lol leave it to Gamz to do such a thing
Insecurity's Sanity chapter 17 . 1/29/2014
Is clow supposed to be clown?
alonesong chapter 17 . 1/28/2014
YOU'RE BACK! Usually I'd say something like "oh it's been so long,I needed to re-read!" Or "it took me a while to remember what's happens in the story!" But I love your story so much that of course I remember what's happened so far. I'm so glad you updated! I really liked your chapter, you did a nice job! (I'm actually logged in this time) I hope you'll be less busy now, it's good to relax every now an then. I'm really glad you updated :) thanks! Good luck with the next chapter and all of that!
Shea Empire chapter 17 . 1/28/2014
Nooooo Gamzee why? I just reread the whole fic yesterday and I was so happy to see this!