Reviews for Entwined in Time
littleladyangel chapter 18 . 10/15
I am blown away by this story! :) I have never read a romance that takes such time to build up the plot and introduce the romance to It! Made it so much more believable! :) I read this story all the way through! Couldn't put it down!
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 18 . 10/14
This was a really good read. I greatly enjoyed it. Major kudos!
R chapter 18 . 9/28
Nice story :)
Ravenclawthemystic chapter 2 . 9/21
Wait, so if James and Lily hated each other with a passion, but ghen loved each other, and Hermione and Draco hate each other with a passion, Does that mean, that Hermione and Draco follow the same fates as Lily and James
( except for the dying by Voldemort thing)
Another sad Legolas lover chapter 18 . 9/6
I loved this so much, the relationship between Draco and Hermione developed so well!
cmtaylor531 chapter 18 . 8/17
I'm impressed reading this know your age when you started. I enjoyed this very much.
possibly one of the best written stories i've read on here. so beautiful and emotional - amazing work! there is serious talent here.
fanfiction7hp chapter 18 . 8/11
This story is truly brilliant, its captivating, funny, drama-filled, a truly great Dramione and Mauraders era time travelling fic, and Extremely well-written.
TonariNoBri chapter 18 . 7/31
I absolutely loved reading this. I've always stayed away from Hermione visiting the past with someone else with her, however this story will be my gate to a whole new headcannon. Thank you for writing this as I would have never ventured towards this section of time-traveling what-ifs FanFiction.

I wished you did a small even less than 2,000 words of Snape's explanation. I mean honestly because me being the hopelessly lost and curious reader I am, is void of all possible explanations he would give. Like where do I even start?

Anyways this was an amazing story of which I've followed and favorited. And I'll be doing the same to your profile. I haven't finished scrolling to see if there is some sort of epilogue to this, but I dearly hope there is.

A very, very, very satisfied reader but with a tinge of disappointment ~TonariNoBri xoxo
Hug-The-Antihero chapter 4 . 7/25
I'd really like to see what's going on in draco's head in this one. He must be homesick and even if lucius doesn't know what he's doing it must hurt draco that his father isn't interested in talking to him. Looking forward to reading more!
Hug-The-Antihero chapter 3 . 7/24
The dramione interactions in this chapter were really good, very in character. I'm really worried about Dumbledore saying they wouldn't remember, I hope they don't forget they presumably fall in love!
Hug-The-Antihero chapter 2 . 7/24
I love it! You've got everyone's personality down so well and you did a great job of balancing the fun of meeting the marauders with the tragedy of what happens to them all... I'm looking forward to seeing whether you decide time can or can't be changed.
Hug-The-Antihero chapter 1 . 7/24
Really enjoying the start of this story. I love accidental time travel fics, the marauders and dramione so I'm very excited to read more and find out what happens next!
SusanMarieS chapter 18 . 7/12
this is a wonderful story. I love it.
AnimeArmorFreak chapter 18 . 7/12
This is so sweet andmperfect, I wish I got to see how they reacted to the explanation though, like it would have been great