Reviews for Entwined in Time
ChristieWind chapter 18 . 5/25
This story is so precious.
Lovely written and quite heart warming!
I love This story :)
TheSlayer96 chapter 18 . 4/25
Loved it! But I wish that the ending was a bit long with Harry, Ron, Ginny, Hermoine and Darco
I love this story!
Meaks88 chapter 1 . 3/26
Loved it
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 18 . 3/20
How genius is this story! The idea is so original and interesting, and you write it so well! Absolutely great job!
Linda chapter 11 . 3/10
I LOVE IT SO MUCH
timeladywitch chapter 18 . 12/22/2017
This was so good! I love how you made the draw together so natural and not at all forced! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/2/2017
Loved it
moodygoody chapter 18 . 11/28/2017
Lovely
Fiction is the Truth chapter 2 . 11/2/2017
This will be good. :)
ElectricClover chapter 18 . 10/22/2017
A fic with the Marauders AND Dramione! What could be more perfect?

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this! I have been searching for a story that combines my two favourite HP things and here it is! The plot and characterisation are both fabulous, and I actually really like the OCs you have included, which is very rare for me. Lily being constantly annoyed and James's persistence is spot-on and I love the way we see Sirius all carefree and crazy. I would have liked to see Remus and Peter developed a bit more, but I know it's hard to spread the focus completely equally.

I wish there was an epilogue, but I suppose this fic can't have everything! Thanks so much for writing this, it was amazing! Well done!
littleladyangel chapter 18 . 10/15/2017
I am blown away by this story! :) I have never read a romance that takes such time to build up the plot and introduce the romance to It! Made it so much more believable! :) I read this story all the way through! Couldn't put it down!
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 18 . 10/14/2017
This was a really good read. I greatly enjoyed it. Major kudos!
R chapter 18 . 9/28/2017