Reviews for Multiple Masters
Mr floor: W-what? Me? No! It's all Mrs. Bed's fault!
imaginz96 chapter 11 . 3/20
I like the story. Are you going to continue it?
twinkminded chapter 11 . 2/13
More! Please!
MA NOT ALLOWED chapter 1 . 1/26
Hello You're All So Vacant:

Did you know the admins publicly announced the following concerning MA content?:

"Please note we would like to clarify the content policy we have in place since 2002. follows the Fiction Rating system ranging from Fiction K to Fiction M. Although Fiction Ratings goes up to Fiction MA, since 2002 has not allowed Fiction MA rated content which can contain adult/explicit content on the site. only accepts content in the Fiction K through Fiction M range. Fiction M can contain adult language, themes and suggestions. Detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature is considered Fiction MA and has not been allowed on the site since 2002."

- Post by Admins on June 4th 2012, after deleting 50k MA related content stories

Despite what your feelings/thoughts/ideas etc. are about concerning MA content onsite, it is seriously not allowed here as per their guidelines, rules, and the announcement they made above back in 2012, which still applies to the present. By you posting it, this story(ies), you are breaking their 'No MA Content' rule and are disregarding the admins announcement too. As my username implies, 'MA [CONTENT IS] NOT ALLOWED', be of sexual and/or violence in nature.

Please remember that you agreed to the rules when you created a account here and uploaded any material here. By clicking the statement, 'Yes, I have read and agreed to the content guidelines', you have confirmed to the admins and everyone else that you have read and agreed to their rules and guidelines, this includes the consequences that may follow as mentioned in their rules/ToS.

To make your material compliant, you can do one of the following:

o Move the MA content portion/section, chapter, or the whole story to another site that allows it. Remember to remove the MA content that is here.

o Tone it down to a M or lower rating. Remove any mentions of graphic details concerning body parts, strong physical interaction(s), lemons/smut etc. You can, in lamest terms, make it 'fade to black' and/or not be so graphic. You can also do the following above to keep the 'unedited' version.

o If most of your material has MA content in it and it will take too long to edit, it would be best to remove the later chapters/portions, keep only the first chapter/post and revise that one quickly. Your reviews will NOT disappear nor vanish when you delete and/or re-upload the non-rule breaking chapters. They will still be there. You can also mention that the material is located elsewhere at the end of the chapter as a short author's notes (not stand alone notes) and the link can be found on your profile. That way those that want to read the edited version can wait and those that do not want to wait or want the edited version can still read that one.

o If you are unsure if this and/or your other material(s) has MA content in it, it is not bad to play it safe by removing/revising etc. the portion(s) and/or chapters you are concerned about. Although, if I am reviewing the material, it does mean that there is MA content in it. Know that by keeping it, your stories and possibly your account would be at risk. Sometimes the admins deletes accounts, be one rule breaking story on it or not.

MA NOT ALLOWED AKA "Manall"

NOTE 1: I am not part of any groups on this site or anywhere else. If you heard or hear or read elsewhere that I am part of a group or otherwise, it is false. If I do not state it on my profile or substantial evidence is not provided or it was not stated by me personally, it is false until proven otherwise.

NOTE 2: My private messages are on, but it does not mean I will respond and/or reply at all. I will not repeat/argue/debate etc. if it about you creating/coming up with excuses of why your unedited/original MA material should stay etc.

NOTE 3: Others that see this review and know they have this kind of material and you decide to deliberately block me, I will instead report and email them your rule breaking and/or illegal material immediately and provide proof that blocking me was to avoid being reported, and therefore, showing malicious intent to continue the rule breaking actions (AKA 'reporting invasion'). Please know that it does not not block anyone from reporting stories, account or not.

NOTE 4: Please know that your story(ies) will still be added to my community and will only be removed when the material has been made compliant. Feel free to PM me if that occurs with proof. I do always check.
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
I'm so glad you updated! I hope you don't abandon this. I'm in love with this story.
lechatabbicat chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
VERY hot! Cant wait to read whatever you write next!
sjrodgers23 chapter 11 . 10/30/2014
more please thank you
Raven chapter 11 . 10/28/2014
Loved this chapter. for some reason the update info went in to my spam folder and i came across it by acident.
Love it can't wait for next update
TheDemonLady chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
I cant wait for you to update! I just found this but I'm addicted
TheDemonLady chapter 9 . 10/24/2014
No longer free (
wish Id found you sooner I'm dead broke right now
TheDemonLady chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
Whats your pen name
my internet refuses to believe the link is real
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
love love love
:).
Witchy-Raven chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
Half a chapter is better than none ;-)
Looking forward to the next half lol
Raven x
Booker10 chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
Love it!:D
Nathalie Joe chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
Wow! I didn't think you'd update so soon :) thank you! I really like this story