Reviews for Fall Of Liberty
Hullian111 chapter 12 . 2/20
-CHAPTER 12, MY UNDEAD NIGHTMARE-
I've only signed up with the app so I could read this with ease.

Fall of Liberty, aside from the other fanfic on the GTA IV TV Tropes FanficRecs page, is my first true fanfiction. And even unintentionally, I was way ahead of my game, writing (mostly unfinished) fanfictions for Phineas and Ferb, all the way back in 2011/2012. I still have printed copies in the attic. And from there, my love of writing progressed to a 40 page book, a 70 page Fallout fanfic that got way out of hand, and eventually, a 200 page book, now with a finished 250 page sequel.

With that sob story out of the way, let's address the elephant in the room - why here? Why, of all places, Chapter 12?

There's this one paragraph. One paragraph that truly struck fear into my soul. On the 19th of February 2016, while bumbling through the GTA IV TV Tropes page, I stumbled upon Fall of Liberty. Now, zombie fiction isn't the sort of thing I was into, but my mindset was basically saying "f*ck it, read". So I come across Chapter 12. Ghosts of the Past. I never expected what I was about to get into.

I can quote that line by heart - it has been burned in my mind ever since. Here it is:
"He instinctively clutched...a sleek modern M16 rifle a dead mounted policeman had still been clutching when he tore it from his cold hands, (THIS IS THE LINE) even as the officer's horse, undead and covered in blood and gaping bullet holes, tore into him."

I had nightmares for a week.

It affected my sleep on the first night, as I jolted up in bed upon the mental image coming too scary for my liking, it affected my thoughts during school, and during a break from reading...I wept in fear. And I was 14 back then. But...why?

Because I love horses.

Pollardinator, your work may have spelling and punctual errors, but it is a great read - only recently did I think the Algonquin Bridge was the 'Salvation Gates', not the East Borough Bridge (although it does make more sense), and it even spurred me on to write my first ever zombie novel, set in 1985 East Berlin, of all places. However, I just keep coming back to Chapter 12. It pulls me in. I fear it, yet I can't resist.

So I can't play Undead Nightmare now. A shame. But honesly, I know now that I have my own - the equine undead nightmare
Tommy298 chapter 26 . 1/26/2016
Man it sucks this has been dormant fir do long. I hope Ur still alive
alexisg200 chapter 26 . 2/8/2015
Yes you updated and oh shit I can already imagine the clusterfuck of a battle that's going to happen in the next chapter.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/11/2015
Update! MOAR!
MadHat886 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Good fic
TheGunKing94 chapter 25 . 7/23/2014
When Ross dies do it in the most savage painful and slowest way possible does type of deaths are the greatest ones...for a cheerful psychopath of course.
darkerego chapter 25 . 7/14/2014
Didn't expect that. Good chapter!
MorganShepard chapter 25 . 6/28/2014
Nice. Short, but nice.
alexisg200 chapter 25 . 6/27/2014
Holy shit Kate Survived? that is awesome and now Niko and Co know what that piece of scum Ross wants. also glad to have you updating this story again it's been to long but this was an excellent update. A bit short but still good.
RomeroFan chapter 24 . 6/10/2014
Glad to see you're keeping the story close to the old Romero ways of "everyone dies". The only four people who have stayed consistent throughout the story are Niko, Roman, Brucie, and Director Ross. And technically it's the IAA...
darkerego chapter 24 . 5/13/2014
Good chapter
alexisg200 chapter 24 . 5/13/2014
Thank fuck you finally updated this was a good chapter once again
JWKC1996 chapter 23 . 4/25/2014
I feel as if there were too many character deaths in this story. Mallorie was beheaded. Henrique was shot in the eye. Armando fed to the zombies. Luis killed by Paul Ross. Francis also later killed. Huang also dies. This is too crazy.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/10/2014
Good chapter can't wait for next one
Guest chapter 22 . 2/8/2014